Spawn Abberant Variation Dinos on Ragnarok?

SePhrein

Not abberation dinos, but the abberant variant of dinos that normally spawn on the abberation map,  is it possible to spawn them on another map? I host with Nitrado to play on PS4  and tried editing the spawn code by replacing the filename with the name of the abberant dino filename, but it doesn't seem to be working properly, even after a dino wipe. 

I also play on an nitrado server as a mod. I havent been able to spawn dinos wild in the world on rag. I have been able to spawn a bunch of abb dinos for friends as they want them and dont own the dlc. Dododex has all the admin codes for these dinos and they can be spawned in tamed or otherwise. 

I know nothing about replacing wild spawns with abb variants tho. 

On 6/24/2018 at 3:09 AM, Carpenterhound said:

I also play on an nitrado server as a mod. I havent been able to spawn dinos wild in the world on rag. I have been able to spawn a bunch of abb dinos for friends as they want them and dont own the dlc. Dododex has all the admin codes for these dinos and they can be spawned in tamed or otherwise. 

I know nothing about replacing wild spawns with abb variants tho. 

I believe this will require a mod for it to work. I don't recall there are any command code to properly override the spawning.

Archived