Im not sure what dlc should i get? help me

Andrej

The season pass is definitely your best bet; I would highly recommend that. But if you’re looking to compare Scorched Earth to Aberration, they’re very different challenges.

I personally prefer the Scorched Earth experience over Aberration. The wyverns are the biggest selling point for me, but I also really enjoy the lack of ocean. I’ve never been a fan of the water in Ark, so in spite of a thousand hours on Aberration I have not been to the cave you have to dive to get to.

The Aberration environment is absolutely gorgeous...as said I’ve spent a ton of time there, and it is fun. But mobility on the map is an enormous challenge if you don’t bring in fliers. It’s a totally different way of thinking and navigating the world of Ark.

I could ramble on about the particulars of each, but I’d highly encourage you to check out them both and decide for yourself which is a better match for your play style. The season pass is the way to go - especially because that means you’ll have access to Extinction too!

Archived