pvp Arcane [PFG] 522 (Xbox)

FoxyKai

They are located on the island server 522, currently at blue ob where their main base is and where they store their dinos, they use the ice cave that is down the hill from blue ob and use this for raising gigas and what not. Be advised Ice cave contains heavy turrets inside aswell as tek turrets (4), Not only that their blue ob base has sky turret towers as well each sky tower turret roughly at 250-500 bullets in each one.

If you end up raiding them say FoxyKai sent you they'll be triggered.

Context: i was the main grinder for these guys and looked after all the babies being raised however the leader got bored and grappled me stopping me from feeding g the newly hatched babies some were mine this caused them to starve and i was, well very angry so the next day i despawned all their metal, turrets bps and c4ed half the babies being raised

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, FoxyKai said:

They are located on the island server 522, currently at blue ob where their main base is and where they store their dinos, they use the ice cave that is down the hill from blue ob and use this for raising gigas and what not. Be advised Ice cave contains heavy turrets inside aswell as tek turrets (4), Not only that their blue ob base has sky turret towers as well each sky tower turret roughly at 250-500 bullets in each one.

If you end up raiding them say FoxyKai sent you they'll be triggered.

Context: i was the main grinder for these guys and looked after all the babies being raised however the leader got bored and grappled me stopping me from feeding g the newly hatched babies some were mine this caused them to starve and i was, well very angry so the next day i despawned all their metal, turrets bps and c4ed half the babies being raised

savage

Archived