Max Survival Level Achievement (PS4)

PANICinc

What level does your survivor need to reach in order to be awarded this Achievement/Trophy? I've been playing ARK for a while now, and have multiple survivors on various unofficial maps. My main is at level 108 on our tribe server, and another is at 115 trapped on a friends non-dedicated. Both have Alpha level Ascension.

I feel it's necessary to mention that the lvl 115 was boosted from lvl 98 to 115 using the give xp Console command. But my main at lvl 108 has earned most XP legitimately. (When we switched over from the Island to the Center, our Admin increased the XP multiplier so new tribe members could catch up to the rest of us. This jumped my survivor from 97 to 102.)

Any input would be appreciated, as this is the last trophy I need in order to Platinum ARK!

My understanding of the achievement is to hit 100 before ascending. Gamma I guess? Says somewhere in a description.
I have a 100 toon on single player and have beat the gamma level but no max survivor achievement. I think I hit 100 by beating the boss so I don't really know.
Thanks. I'll try out a new survivor this weekend without going into the Tek Cave.
Probably just teleport to all the explorer notes for the XP. Tedious, but easy enough.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:54 PM, Thorzuul said:

My understanding of the achievement is to hit 100 before ascending. Gamma I guess? Says somewhere in a description.

I have a 100 toon on single player and have beat the gamma level but no max survivor achievement. I think I hit 100 by beating the boss so I don't really know.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:56 PM, PANICinc said:

Thanks. I'll try out a new survivor this weekend without going into the Tek Cave.
Probably just teleport to all the explorer notes for the XP. Tedious, but easy enough.

Didn't work. So now I'm gonna try to get all Ascension levels including Aberrant, and shoot for 131...

29 minutes ago, GGSDubSt3pz said:

if you really need lvl 131 then this is technically against the rules of microsofts achievement system (same achievements as PS4). Cause a games regular achievements have to be unlockable without any purchasable DLC.

Exactly it should be level 100, I got mine just fine when I hit level 100

Archived