3x Taming, Breeding, EXP, etc. This weekend

SS5DEJAN

Well, that'll make harvesting easier but I'm not going to try and compete on a Sunday with people that have been hatching since Friday. Maybe I'll get a few Argy's out looking for that next weight mute. 

You know I felt like the limited maturation events were doing just fine. Kind of keeping server cap in check, still allowing breeders to do their projects, but I'm guessing my rag server is probably close after the last 2 breeding events so I'd suppose this one will put it back into cap status. 

Oh well, hopefully it clears itself in a week or two like last cap status and then they go back to 1x so i can get some raising done without rollbacks, which are almost guaranteed with the introduction of hundreds of additional dino's and with it millions of calculations the server has to make.

Maybe their testing their latest "optimizations". I can save that trouble. More lag than normal with not much of an influx of server population after the last "optimization". 

26 minutes ago, missinvictus said:

Is it a certain amount per player/tribe or just first in best dressed

On pve servers you are limited to 500 dinos per tribe, and then there is a cap on the server - any tamed dino or raft clunts towards that. I'vee seen different numbers how many tames there can be server-wide. I you knock oht a crwature the taming bar will say "too many tamed creatures on this ark". You can try killing your own dinos to free a spot, but if someone else is trying to tame a dino at the same time theirs might finish and you'll get the message again.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:54 PM, GP said:

What do you mean multiplying?

8 hours ago, Weiss said:

На главных серверах вы ограничены 500 динозавров на племя, а затем на сервере есть кепка - любой прирученный динозавр или плот кружится по этому пути. Я видел разные цифры, сколько тамбов может быть серверным. Я тебя постучу о шраме, что приручение бара скажет «слишком много прирученных существ на этом ковчеге». Вы можете попытаться убить своих динозавров, чтобы освободить место, но если кто-то пытается приручить динозавров, они могут закончиться, и вы снова получите сообщение.

on paid DLC limit is almost never, play them

Archived