Blocking Loot Drops

Z0mbie

lol I honestly can't help but laugh at the extents that people go to try to keep others from invading their servers. Typically if the alpha is this paranoid, its not a fun server to be on in the first place because they will wipe you as soon as you start getting big. I do not think its against the rules so just blow it up and move on with life, its pvp. No need in tying up customer support time for something so small. 

Edit: haha just noticed all of the foundations and gates as well. Why even play a public server if you are just wanting to turn it into a single player experience? 

Here is the best part, say that server gets on the kill list due to lack of players, they could only blame themselves at that point. Unless they are full of actives and have a pact with another alpha tribe or tribes, that play on that server.

The real question is if that is the case and that server only has 1 or 2 active tribes and that server doesn't get killed, what does that say about the way we are to assume we are suppose to "play" the game? What does that say about the devs point of view? Are they cool with this game being horrible for new survivors? I mean I get the game is survival but at what point do you say thats not what we had in mind or how much of a challenge difference if there suppose to be between old players that started out on fresher servers compared to newer players on not so fresh servers. What do they expect from us the players? 

I assume they laugh at your predicament and foresaw it. I believe they said to themselves this is a survival game first and besides the mosquito the biggest killer of man is probably man himself, so let's let them have at it.

That's my take

15 hours ago, Tatutribe said:

Those areas should always be no build zona-.-

Not really...    If they really want to block them they could just place a wall around the edge of the no build zone with guns, plant x   etc...       Less places to build is not the answer. I'd rather have random beacon locations over more restricted places to build.

Archived