Syphous211

pve Recruiting members for my server.

I am looking for new members to add to my server. I would prefer older players such as myself. I am looking for gamers between the ages of 30 and 50 give or take a few years. My server is a private server and it is boosted. I have made it so it is easy to collect resources, tame dinos and hatch and raise dinos. What I need is at least four members to help me collect artifacts and defeat bosses. Anyone who joins my server will receive either a Wyvern egg or Rock Drake egg to start their tamed dino collection. Since I am a casual player, the server will be running whenever I am able to get online and play. Once I am online and other members join, I will leave the server running for as long as the members want. I usually have my server running between 8pm and 10pm Monday thru Thursday and 7am till Whenever between Friday through Sunday. Please let me know if you are interested in joining.

Either Scorched Earth or Center. Leaning more towards Scorched Earth. I guess it will depend on what other members would like to see. Ragnarok is reserved for me and my youngest son. The Island is reserved for me and my family to play PVP on. I could also use Aberration if people prefer that map instead.