Let's talk about console mods..

Icelube

So Ide just like to highlight the fact that console players STILL dont have mods and this is just poor from the devs im sorry but it is.

Plenty of other studios have provided mods for their games on consoles and many of them not even close to being as successful & therefore with the resources of wildcard.

Im asking the community to get behind us console players and support the fact we should have mods

Im aware that the devs have said they can not have a system similar to Fallout 4 and Skyrim however im unable to think of a good reason why.. That being said I could live without that, there is nothing stopping wildcard holding a vote for console players on which mods they want and then making them available to us

And dont even get me started on the fact we dont have dedicated server side plugins for the game because there IS NO good reason we dont have that and it is extremely poor it has not been made available & frankly lazy.

We paid just as much money as everyone else we should get what everyone else gets or at least what is in the devs power to give us and we dont even get that.

Its easy to feel let down by wildcard as a console player and without actually looking at the figures ide take a guess we are the majority of their paying customers

Even people who love wildcard (I count myself as one of those people) surely can get behind this and say its not fair we dont have anything at all I understand there are console restrictions but that excuse only goes so far and it has long since ran out!

Guest DJRone89

Mod support on console is not down to Wildcard. Take it up with Sony/Microsoft.

Fortunately on Xbox, Fallout 4 and Skyrim aren’t the only games to have them.

8 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

Care to elaborate?

I Would be happy too.

Ok so I shouldent really need to considering in the time we have been waiting for mods they have managed to get several DLC's approved and deployed and theres also the fact that you could have quite alot of ENTIRE games submitted, approved and deployed.

But if thats not enough for you here is a description of the "Approval process" from ask capcom 

https://kotaku.com/5080083/so-how-long-do-sony-and-microsofts-approvals-processes-take

Frankly im surprised anyone is naive enough to beleave the whole it takes ages for Microsoft to approve things nonsense when they are pumping out DLC & skins like theres no tomorrow if anything getting mods done is even easier than DLC (Much smaller, easier to check)

The only reason wildcard arent motivated to get mods done for console users is because theirs no money in it for them so they lie and say its someone els's fault..

You know thats fine I understand that they are running a business and their goal is to make money however its the communities responsibility to hold them too account and (I mean no offence here) but people like you who are happy to swallow whatever a studio feeds them are a huge part of the problem.

Furthermore...

Plugins? where are our plugins?

Plugins are server side and absolutely sweet FA to do with Microsoft where are they why havent they made even the most basic stuff like automated periodic server broadcast messages available to us

Hint its the same reason I outlined above

And its wrong again I say we paid the same if not more than PC players we should get the same stuff

Archived