rushisrighton

Can’t download tames

I am playing on an official pvp aberration server and we are getting meshed.. we are uploading our tames and when I went to a Scorched earth server I could not download them. The tames are in the Obelisk but their names are grayed out and the timer is going down. I can’t download my tames and they are all going to despawn.. R.I.P. Please help

4 hours ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

Im pretty sure the Ab gigantopithicis and Ab direbear are still bugged so you cant download them anywhere.

The first tames on the list were all ab bears and the drakes were farther down the list but I couldn’t scroll to see them. If you can’t transfer ab bears then that’s must of what happend. Rip. They all despawned.

3 hours ago, rushisrighton said:

The first tames on the list were all ab bears and the drakes were farther down the list but I couldn’t scroll to see them. If you can’t transfer ab bears then that’s must of what happend. Rip. They all despawned.

Yeah the broken dire bears and gigantopithicis is a bunch of bs. I havent tried it in a long time but if its truely still broken its been over 5 months. Not being able to scroll really hurts things too. Give this a read from forever ago.

On 6/21/2018 at 3:07 AM, rushisrighton said:

I am playing on an official pvp aberration server and we are getting meshed.. we are uploading our tames and when I went to a Scorched earth server I could not download them. The tames are in the Obelisk but their names are grayed out and the timer is going down. I can’t download my tames and they are all going to despawn.. R.I.P. Please help

Update. This still hasnt been fixed and ive lost over 5 good aberration bears. The last two were event bears and I'm extremely upset especially cause they had very pleasing colors and stats. Rip 

Guest DJRone89
7 hours ago, BadBloodxXx said:

Update. This still hasnt been fixed and ive lost over 5 good aberration bears. The last two were event bears and I'm extremely upset especially cause they had very pleasing colors and stats. Rip 

The devs don’t care. I’ve made posts about this on here, Twitter, Reddit. They seemly don’t give a poop about console players.