Ark Mobile Cheat Menu?

YungQuail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, manulekkrisz said:

It would be good cause i can not find a good tribe and i rather like to play solo.... but i can not reach enough item alone to do anything and the game is going boring

It's the opposite my friend, I play solo I'm almost level 80 now and I still have soooo much to do in the game, I didn't even finish all the caves yet, beside how can you say that u can't reach enough items alone? I have a full metal base giga breeding, trexs..... the beauty about it is the actual grind and the effort and the time it requires to achieve the items, otherwise the game will be silly as hell to play if cheats are introduced, where's the fun in having cheats ? Standing in your base spamming cheats? That's dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Taming dino on single player was easy or just me ? if you know the exact things to do on taming dino it was easy for you, kibble and soothing balm presented on the game so there's no harsh to that. The only problem on single player mode was the tame limit which is so LOW!. I hope the developer should hear this and implement in the future.

On 7/21/2018 at 1:39 AM, Koltenrom said:

Enable cheats because this game is boring

The game with cheats bring more boring on the game. The thrill and excitement of taming and exploring the island is fun. I know that gathering resources was hard  and you're on single player mode. But you can learn the way to resolve that by taming the correct dino and make them your weight. There's a lot of fun you've found on the game without any cheats.

8 minutes ago, Jackary said:

I wanted to play god mode if it was free as I’ve got to the point it’s boring gathering hundreds of resources and the Dino’s getting stuck

i feel you but god mode ? hahaha taming monstrous dino was super easy on it especially on giga,titan and underwater dino. Taming dino is the beauty of the game that's what make it more fun and killing too with your tactics and other stuff like trap.We know that it was only on single player mode so no harsh because no one can bother you on doing what you want to do. So overall it's a money money thing haha. I dont know why i hated this god mode hahaha or i dont have money to purchase it lol.

On 8/15/2018 at 4:54 AM, XiaoSui said:

i feel you but god mode ? hahaha taming monstrous dino was super easy on it especially on giga,titan and underwater dino. Taming dino is the beauty of the game that's what make it more fun and killing too with your tactics and other stuff like trap.We know that it was only on single player mode so no harsh because no one can bother you on doing what you want to do. So overall it's a money money thing haha. I dont know why i hated this god mode hahaha or i dont have money to purchase it lol.

It takes age to level for me. 

1 hour ago, Jackary said:

It takes age to level for me. 

What's your currently level for now ? 1-70 was easy just grind materials and do build your bases and also tame a dino with x2 xp boost on watching ads or purchasing primal pass then if you have enough amber just buy the x3 boost on shop, it will give you a lot of xp boost and also add the explorer's note. All of this was fun if you really want a survival game. You can always do some research on how to tame a dino you want or building a trap for it. There's lot things to do on this game to gain xp. Just take time on it and you fully appreciate when you reach it.

Archived