Looking For a Developer

MPug

Hello My name is Pug and I'm starting a new server I'm not sure which hosting program i will use whatever you are familiar with. I really need help with this, I will pay if you want me too i just need to get this server  up first. So if you could answer a few of these question it would be  great thanks!

Name:

Discord:

Where you are From:

How long have you been working with servers:

What can you help me with and what are you best with: 

If you have any questions i would really appreciate it. Thank you Everyone i really appreciate it

Name: Lukas

Discord: nope...just NOPE, you never will see me on any discord (steam and/or ts3)

I`m from Austria (cows not kanguruuuuhs)

I work, or better say play around, with gameservers over a decade (ut99, cs1.6 servers cs:s on LAN and internet) "stuck" with my ARK-Server since EA (nearly 2 years).

I always used a hosting service, cause i never needed a root, and a hosting service is just the cheaper deal.

What can I help you with? I can set up the whole config part, besides some basic stuff like exp-tables, night/day, breeding stuff, .... I can also write own airdrops (beacons), add/remove dino spawns, config mods to your desire, maybe more i forget to mention now

Archived