primitive plus

Promiseheart

why is Primitive Plus such an outcast?  i love primitive plus, i've never played anything other than, however, it seems it's such a burden.  i had to quit playing aberration once it came out because i found out the two didn't co-exist very well.  now, i was excited for the Arkaeology event, however, i've since learned, this doesn't work with Primitive plus either.  is there a reason why when you make the game updates, it can't be applied to PP?

i'm not a genius, so maybe there are some logical reasons.  Please update me.  

Guest DJRone89
41 minutes ago, Promiseheart said:

why is Primitive Plus such an outcast?  i love primitive plus, i've never played anything other than, however, it seems it's such a burden.  i had to quit playing aberration once it came out because i found out the two didn't co-exist very well.  now, i was excited for the Arkaeology event, however, i've since learned, this doesn't work with Primitive plus either.  is there a reason why when you make the game updates, it can't be applied to PP?

i'm not a genius, so maybe there are some logical reasons.  Please update me.  

Primitive Plus is a total conversion mod, so items/events need to be made compatible and incorporated into the mod in order for it to work.

Aberration and Scorched Earth items/engrams took months (years for SE) before it was integrated so unfortunately it’s very unlikely you will ever see any events.

23 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

Primitive Plus is a total conversion mod, so items/events need to be made compatible and incorporated into the mod in order for it to work.

Aberration and Scorched Earth items/engrams took months (years for SE) before it was integrated so unfortunately it’s very unlikely you will ever see any events.

Thats not true. We still get a lot of events. Easter event is always there, Raptorclause, Halloween and some other. We dont get always all content, like Firework for rocketlauncher but this event is afaik the first event, that prim+ didnt get

Guest DJRone89
50 minutes ago, Introser said:

Thats not true. We still get a lot of events. Easter event is always there, Raptorclause, Halloween and some other. We dont get always all content, like Firework for rocketlauncher but this event is afaik the first event, that prim+ didnt get

Raptorclause and Hallowe’en hasn’t been in since 2016. Lots of events lol

On 6/20/2018 at 11:39 AM, DJRone89 said:

While it is a total conversion, it’s not as painstakingly difficult as they’re telling you. Primitive plus alters the engram list and loot drop lists. It adds a few crops and custom foods. What in that list interferes with bones dropping from a mound of dirt? The only thought I have is the crafting the skins, but I still don’t buy the difficulty level. I’m sure there is something minor somewhere that could be fixed with a little work, as I highly doubt they just keep the events from us to make us quit or something, but I don’t think they want to do the work. Putting a couple saddles in the game should not have taken over a year. 

Archived