Control request: left side attack button and disable hold to dismount

Mifast

I’ve been amazed with the quality of the port for mobile, but there are two areas where the controls could be much improved. A lot of mobile FPSes include the option to add fire button to the left side of the screen, which makes precision aiming much easier. As it is now, it’s very difficult to shoot moving targets from a distance, especially with a bow, since you need to try and line up the target and then double tap. 

The other issue I’ve run into is that it’s very easy to accidentally dismount using the tap and hold to dismount command, which can be incredibly frustrating when flying or going through a dangerous area. It would be very nice if you could disable it in options like the tap to mount command. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would love a way to avoid accidentally mounting a tame when trying to shoot.

i travel everywhere pretty much on my argy and when I stop to shoot something I’ll often end up accidentally hoping back in the saddle rather than shooting. It’s annoying and in the wrong moment deadly!

if I change the tap to mount option, perhaps that will fix my issue.... I’ll be back lol

Ignore that. Problem fixed. Now, if I could only stop my bird from doing annoying figure 8’s in the air when I’m trying to re-mount.

has anyone else had that issue? Even though she’s not set to wander she flys around like crazy sometimes when I’m trying to get back on. It’s gotten me killed once or twice. I sure would like to stop it if anyone knows how. Whistling stop certainly has no effect.

7 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Ignore that. Problem fixed. Now, if I could only stop my bird from doing annoying figure 8’s in the air when I’m trying to re-mount.

has anyone else had that issue? Even though she’s not set to wander she flys around like crazy sometimes when I’m trying to get back on. It’s gotten me killed once or twice. I sure would like to stop it if anyone knows how. Whistling stop certainly has no effect.

when it is flying. when whistling stop. should stop flying.

10 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Yes, I have that too sometimes, not sure when and why..... especially with my Ptera

12 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

first make sure it sets to passive, then command it to follow you, run away from any possible threats, then command it to stop following, and tadaaa you can remount again.

believe me theres no other way, except if you can jump high and tap your mount. then its no problem. 

2 hours ago, MrUnknown13 said:

first make sure it sets to passive, then command it to follow you, run away from any possible threats, then command it to stop following, and tadaaa you can remount again.

believe me theres no other way, except if you can jump high and tap your mount. then its no problem. 

Aaaha!

I do believe you may have solved my major annoyance with my flying mounts.

I do tend to set them to neutral if I’m hopping on and off all the time. I once went to go shoot something and a dumb Dilo attacked my bird and as she was on passive, when I returned there was just a bag in her place. After that I started leaving them on neutral rather than passive. 

Thank you so very very much.

• 8 months later...

Archived