2 Questions

Terrapin

Hello all.  My son and I have been playing split screen single player.  Two things happened that are driving me nuts.

1.  The last two days, every time my son, who's the host starts the game, he has to put all his levels and engrams in again.   I had to do that once, but now when I join in my character is fine.  Do we need to just start over (both around level 60), cause it's getting annoying for him to have to do that every time the game starts?

2.  We were on the volcano, each on an argy, with 4 dimos following me when we exited the game.  he started back up, and somehow fell off his argy, and fell to his death.  He respawned back at our base, and when i joined in, i was back at the base too.  We hopped on ptera's and flew back to the volcano, but no sign of his body, the argy's, or the dimos.  Did they just vanish, or could they be lurking around somewhere?  We checked all around (and in) the volcano but didn't see them, and never got any 'killed' notices.  

Anyway, thanks for listening, and hopefully answering.  Awesome game!

if you log off you'll be dismounted from any dino you were riding. also if you have a shoulder pet he will also be on the floor. you cant be on a Dino when you log off.. sometime you get shot into the sky really really high, sometimes you just fall to the ground. 

About the Agries. they will still be there is there is nothing in the logs. just outside of render

About the engrams.. sadly I have no idea why thats happening. for some that would be called a blessing some its an irritation. 

Thanks.  I have no idea what's going on.  Every single time we start the game, my sons character has to redo all his levels and engrams.  When i join in, my character is fine.  It's beyond annoying to spend 10 minutes going through 50+ levels of engrams every time.   It's never happened until this recent update.  

The recent update did provide a one time reallocation of stats if on xbox depending on what you play on PC or xbox or PS4 etc., but that should not cause a redo each time when you log off so something is awry there maybe try hosting first via your account and see if that still occurs.  

As stated by another poster yes if you log off while in the air, your body will sort of float until the quick log in which when the game loads it reactivates in which case before you know it, u have fallen and killed yourself which your log should say as well when you view it.  Also your flyers you were on will be there but may be hard to locate if you are unfamiliar on how high up you were and location.

Archived