confused about +1 survivor level

Belayla

So I'm definitely not complaining, as it's great to have one additional level available to all our survivors, but why were we given one more to our maximum level on survivors?  101/116/131 seems like a really odd number, and the patch notes don't really say *why* that was done.  It would be nice to know the reasoning behind the change.

Guest DJRone89
16 minutes ago, Belayla said:

So I'm definitely not complaining, as it's great to have one additional level available to all our survivors, but why were we given one more to our maximum level on survivors?  101/116/131 seems like a really odd number, and the patch notes don't really say *why* that was done.  It would be nice to know the reasoning behind the change.

So even the level 100+ players could get a further 2 mindwipes.

Guest DJRone89
2 minutes ago, Belayla said:

yeah, but in the past wildcard has just issued a global mindwipe; I'm just a bit surprised that route wasn't taken again vs another level

Maybe they should just remove and admit they made a mistake. I’m sure you’d much prefer that, right?

Guest DJRone89
4 minutes ago, jpcab said:

Yeah i also d like to understand the logic on this one :P

The devs do something nice and yet people still question their motives. Lose lose.

On 6/20/2018 at 11:05 AM, DJRone89 said:

The devs do something nice and yet people still question their motives. Lose lose.

Because extra levels/stats are changing gameplay.

Like they nerfed character speed and then added +30 more stats, so it has no effect now.

Flyers got nerfed and then they added OP griffin.

Everything what they change/nerf/add has some impact on gameplay.

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, isu said:

Because extra levels/stats are changing gameplay.

Like they nerfed character speed and then added +30 more stats, so it has no effect now.

Flyers got nerfed and then they added OP griffin.

Everything what they change/nerf/add has some impact on gameplay.

So 1 whole extra level will dramatically change gameplay?

Archived