Scorched Earth Ending?

Alvaren

• 1 month later...

well we all know the wyvern tek saddle is in the game files so wouldn't it be great for us to have to revisit the map  to give it some new life . but hey , even after extinction . until which we wont get anything except more easy rehashed bio skinned tek dinos and event colours . not that im complaining but once extinction releases , trust me , it too will be buggy and glitchy as hell lol . hopefully they revisit SE , but I think not . all previously released maps are all still buggy or broke and they don't revisit them properly to patch them . its all hands on deck to get extinction out and then very little after that I reckon. 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, Vaculity said:

They already mentioned they are planning to update SE. Question is when, since there are currently no word about its update.

Probably some time after Extinction releases because whenever WC does a DLC, its all hands on deck. Even the janitors and receptionists get called in all hands and feet on keyboards making more spaghetti code with an outdated engine.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 6:52 AM, Vaculity said:

Don't spread false rumors. Wildcard had said nothing about that.

I said that:

On 8/19/2018 at 6:47 PM, UnknownSurvivior said:

There is Scorched Earth's ascension terminal, but which exists only in explorer notes. May be we will get it ingame after Extinction release.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived