ARK: Extinction Release Date Revealed!

Jen

Main titan is basically Baragon from old Godzilla movies. Earth dominated by titans reminds both attack on titan (story-wise) and Godzilla:planet of monsters (creature-wise), with some elements from aliens and terminator. ARK becomes even mre interesting that ever. I hope oneday japaneese Godzilla will roam the Earth, maybe brought to life by modders. Anyway, I will ride the modded titans, like I always do with modded bosses, and these feeleings are unique for ARK, making it the first open-world game with artificail, yet functional and balanced ecosystem.

look great, but i don't have the hyppe for this one... too much tek and science-fiction and less dinosaurs. I hope the map would be bigger than Ragnarok, for the Titans, gasbag etc...

I want to have Structure + in PS4. 

I want to have a really PGM, a working version for PS4... OR, maybe it's a better idea : the possibility to had the modded maps in PS4 ! *o*

13 minutes ago, Nemessy said:

look great, but i don't have the hyppe for this one... too much tek and science-fiction and less dinosaurs. I hope the map would be bigger than Ragnarok, for the Titans, gasbag etc...

I want to have Structure + in PS4. 

I want to have a really PGM, a working version for PS4... OR, maybe it's a better idea : the possibility to had the modded maps in PS4 ! *o*

Who says you can't have both sci-fi and dinosaurs? :P

• Like 1

Guest DJRone89

Ark’s final paid DLC launches 15 months after its full release and people are complaining that it’s too far away?

I’m guessing the main culprits complaining have never bought a season pass before, or have only ever played games that launch all of its DLC within a year.

hype on the roleplayers side of the camp who have no idea what balance is. pvp guys stay skeptical. looks like a vertical map which leaves an impression of a bigger map, UNLESS you traverse through air. so again fliers would eliminate the obstructions and on-ground dangers. or wc doing another no-flier dlc? and here's another reminder, when the map isn't resourceful, people will abandon it. wc shot their own feet giving players so much metal and poly on abomination. heck, i imagine the new creatures to be nerfed 3x for pvp balance but the initial impact matters more so, it's expectable.

i have no faith. i don't like new projects. i just want the previous stuff to be polished and it still hasn't