ARK: Extinction Release Date Revealed!

Jen

People are going to complain regardless, go play something else if you cant be patient, they were very clear that the countdown was leading to a release date. Everyone got mad about Ragnarok delays so they're trying to be sure to actually do a release date for Extinction. Now if they delay Extinction, then everyone can riot.

the world of extinction better be a size close to ragnarok of bigger because this is incredible and there better be many new creatures for what im saying is that this needs to be the best dlc ever and I would probably pay for what im offering and I would accept a few more weeks of work or some sort of time because this has to be worth everything ark has givin us so this dlc will be the best (I hope don't screw this wild card please) dlc so far and will be the greatest

10 minutes ago, Barje said:

waiting for ARK vanilla 2.

Same, I started playing Ark early on because I wanted to play a survival game with dinosaurs. SE added zero new actual dinosaurs. Aberration introduced zero new dinosaurs. I was bummed when each new release would be a jellyfish, bird, sheep, or unicorn.

I get other people enjoy all the other stuff, and I'm not against it. Personally though, I just wanted to play a dinosaur game, which is 100% how it was advertised early on.

• Like 1

People are mad because this expansion (which a lot of people have already paid for with the season pass) was promised to be released in spring 2018. Now, at the very end of that timeframe, WC gave us a hyped up countdown and, at the end of that countdown, we got a delay announcement disguised as a positive press release.

• Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, Starrwolff77 said:

I can't wait, it looks awesome!  All the fixes and updates and patches and TLC passes this year have been great.  To have a new DLC that runs well, doesn't crash and is just amazing... takes time to get right.  I make games for a living too Ark Devs!  Keep this up.  It looks good.  Ignore all the haters!  :)

Aberrations delays, bugs and crashes would like to say hi.