ARK: Extinction Release Date Revealed!

Jen

Hello Survivors!

Studio Wildcard is proud to announce ARK’s third expansion pack, “Extinction”!

By far our most ambitious project yet, we are thrilled to take you back to where it all started. Finish your journey through the worlds of ARK in ‘Extinction’, where the story began and ends: on Earth itself! An Element-infested, ravaged planet filled with fantastical creatures both organic and technological, Earth holds both the secrets of the past and the keys to its salvation.

2.jpg

1.jpg

ARK: Extinction will release worldwide on November 6, 2018, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam, joining the desert-themed Scorched Earth and the underground, derelict biome Aberration, in continuing to unravel the mysteries of ARK!

4.jpg

3.jpg

As a veteran Survivor who has conquered all previous obstacles, the ultimate challenge now awaits you. Can you defeat the gigantic roaming Titans which dominate the planet and complete the ARK cycle to save Earth's future?

6.jpg

Extinction Chronicles I!

Ark_ExtinctionChronicles.png

In the months leading up to Extinction there will be routine drops of Extinction-related Explorer Notes on The Island, Scorched Earth, and Aberration. Once collected these notes will unlock new Extinction-related skins.

There will also be the appearance of more powerful Tek-themed Dinosaur variants within the ARKs each month! We have already released the first set of these Explorer Notes last Friday which also included the first Extinction related skin ‘Corrupted Helm’ and mighty the Tek Rex.

corruptedArmor.png

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

torn.jpg

mystery1.jpg

What an intriguing discovery survivors, can you guess what these creatures are? 

PC Gamer Article!

Be sure to check out the PC Gamer article on ARK: Extinction by clicking the text below for even more news and information about the upcoming expansion.

Ark: Extinction brings pocket dinosaurs, ridable 'gas bags,' and massive titans to Earth

View full article

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

I can't wait, it looks awesome!  All the fixes and updates and patches and TLC passes this year have been great.  To have a new DLC that runs well, doesn't crash and is just amazing... takes time to get right.  I make games for a living too Ark Devs!  Keep this up.  It looks good.  Ignore all the haters!  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, CyanicEmber said:

Why does no one talk like this to other studios when they release trailers for things that aren't coming out for years?

I know, right??  Hello... anyone hear about Square-Enix... and how LOOOONG Kingdom Hearts 3 took to finally get a release date of NEXT year?  Games tame time.

• Like 1

Im personally gonna dislike all of the DLC until i see DLC with dinosaurs in it. Devs are trying to make a plot to this game which.. by part of community might be enjoyable, by other part not. I belong to the second group, so what do we get since start.

-amazing game with extinct animals, where each dossier was hyping me more and more

-Scorched earth meh.... but we finally got desert, but still adds mythological stuff i personally don't like so i'll call it crap

-Aberration which give us more mutated crap

-Extinction which give us even more technological scientistic mecha robo prime TEK crap.

waiting for ARK vanilla 2.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2