Tek Rex spawns only at level 24

Krototiili

Im running a PvE Ragnarok server with few building and decoration mods. We have spotted and tamed few Tek Rexes but they have all been level 24s and I don't know if this is a bug and if so, how to fix it. Wild dino level cap is 150. I can't find any info about this so I don't know if it is supposed to be this way? 

Thanks for ANY info!

The server we play on is also a PVE Ragnarok server, set to difficulty 6 (max spawn 180) which means a max possible level for Tek Rexes of 216, the highest tamed yet by someone on the server was a 201 and I myself have tamed two 187's, so don't think it's a bug, just you're being unlucky with the RNG rolls for them, kill them off and wait for respawns.

Haha. We’ve killed well over 1000 regular rexes on our official server and the highest roll so far was a 150 that we tamed right out the gate. 

My theory is the rex spawns were cut down for this event to make it even harder. 

A 5% chance to spawn in a Tek Rex and an minuscule percentage to be a good level. Around a 1:3600 chance I believe. 

Archived