When does extinction dlc come out? Is it tomorrow or when???????

Summers

Let's break it down.

Its dark, gloomy, looks like something out of a Tim Burton film. Its sharp, evil and looks like it didn't pass safety inspection. I assume it will be really eerie 

What dinos are in it that we can see, something on the left could be a monster, who knows?

Those are definitely bones on the right side, but which bones could they be? Could they be from a Dissappointasaurus? Maybe a letdownagainotosuarus?\

There is a sun in the background, could it be OUR sun? Maybe we will get a sun skin soon? Who knows?

That obelisk behind looks sad, maybe when we ascend on Extinction all obis will turn happy again!

Somebody call a landscaper, lots of weeds to remove, all of the weeds forming the ARK logo is very clever.

I can't wait to see the reveal trailer in 3 days!

image.thumb.jpeg.c14d655359f2f9300f271e79f8791197.jpeg

So a countdown for the worst event that Ark has ever had, ie: they killed a years worth of rex breeding , killed the tek tappy, added some skins that we already have?

Now after the countdown they put up another countdown.

Seriously whoever thought of this PR at Wildcard needs to be fired, you have YET AGAIN annoyed a majority of your playerbase. 

just...so....so out of touch with your players. 

5 minutes ago, Demerus said:

Let's break it down.

Its dark, gloomy, looks like something out of a Tim Burton film. Its sharp, evil and looks like it didn't pass safety inspection. I assume it will be really eerie 

What dinos are in it that we can see, something on the left could be a monster, who knows?

Those are definitely bones on the right side, but which bones could they be? Could they be from a Dissappointasaurus? Maybe a letdownagainotosuarus?\

There is a sun in the background, could it be OUR sun? Maybe we will get a sun skin soon? Who knows?

That obelisk behind looks sad, maybe when we ascend on Extinction all obis will turn happy again!

Somebody call a landscaper, lots of weeds to remove, all of the weeds forming the ARK logo is very clever.

oh yes i did notice that monster aswell on the left. (looks dope for me) (looks like spider tho)

13 minutes ago, Iimmy said:

So a countdown for the worst event that Ark has ever had, ie: they killed a years worth of rex breeding , killed the tek tappy, added some skins that we already have?

Now after the countdown they put up another countdown.

Seriously whoever thought of this PR at Wildcard needs to be fired, you have YET AGAIN annoyed a majority of your playerbase. 

just...so....so out of touch with your players. 

Agreed.. 

The Rex is the bread and butter of this game if you want to advance to Tek stuff and folks have been breeding them for a long time.. Lol why mess with Rex .. Anyways..

Guest DJRone89

I predict it will launch on the 29th of August, exactly 1 year after Ark’s official release. That’s only 10 weeks away so not impossible.

3 hours ago, isu said:

Countdown is only for some extra info and they will tell us release date of extinction. 

Source:

https://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/1007787700299223040/

Technically, that just says "a release date", it doesn't say for Extinction specifically, although given the rest of the post and the big hint in it, it's pretty likely it is for that. We'll find out in 3 hours time :)

Archived