Asylum RP Solo Players Paradise looking for 4 person tribes.

So I get a random message Monday of last week. Asking if I still play ark, and If I did would I be interested in a RP style Primitive + game. My reply....yup as long as its hardcore ..... you know to keeps the ladies in their place. So I get my wish with a twist, its hardcore but no structure decay and claimable tames... ears perk.... he will allow people to either reclaim, or just claim a tribes structures... ears really perk....  Hes offers a nice package to those who stay and only runs the store on the server until another is established, he has Aberation tames to bring over and will open the cluster if this takes off. So long story short, if you want to enjoy Ark, build, breed, and do it casually....... you need this server. boosted in all the right places, and set up as a solo players paradise. its set up at 10 slots until they fill and it needs to be expanded, and he is accepting suggestions on rates still. Just follow MOTD instructions, last i looked he has a starter pack on the ready.

• 2 weeks later...

idk how to pm you like you did me, to answer your ?, starter pack is a bred Ravanger(he breads it you raise and imprint on it}, tent, radio, select fishing pole and armor to your liking, usually desert or ghillie. Admin is really just the store/shop owner, very laid back, and willing to log on as admin to restore or help claim fallen bases.

• 2 weeks later...

Changes to the cluster have been made. You now have to earn the right to travel. Host was saying it got a bit messy with the amount of tams being left due to deaths, and had to restrict the frequency at which tames and travel are allow. Seems a few of the regular players have opt out and self wiped which is a shame, but also opened up slots for 4 more...(basically a tribe left). No rate changes as of yet, but the host has died and is no longer crafting starter armor until he lvls back some. he has added new pin coded shelters in the market area for those who need a place to get up and running, and is willing to add more as needed. He is also opening a community breeding pen, and has allowed breeding of his tames to get you up and moving. I was informed of his intentions of having boss fights if the numbers allow, which means it'll have to be a Co-Op between tribes, and is super happy with the raids that have been taking place........" Not a tribe has been wiped but boy have they been cleaned up".... lol. On a prsonal note, bravo to the hero that cleaned out my fishing shack... Had some of my favorite BP in that chest.. 0.o

Latest changes are to the rates....breeding and taming are both at 15x if i understood correctly I do believe everything but the gather rates have been modified at this point, he's working on unlocking Ab. engrams to be learned without traveling. I think he boosted the ex. across the board a bit more, seems after my death lvl 100 came a couple days faster, and to my surprise..... my tribe ownership has been restored. Owner has been present more and has really improved the Market area to ease the start grind. housing is limited but he is adding free lockable homes as needed. Ragnarock Primitive+ HC RP(reclaimable bases)18+ its a good time. I have been granted access to his store in the event a new player is in need of gear. Also have access to his kibble storage for taming needs. He is also encouraging non lethal PVP, so kidnappings are picking up, just dont forget to leave a ransom note and dont get butthurt if you fall prey to a forced extended stay in a strangers cell.....

Edit: He has the fishingpoles pre built so i can give those out as needed also...

• Mikel1871 changed the title to Asylum RP Solo Players Paradise looking for 4 person tribes.

Server has changed names (edited the topic header to server ID), host is working on a dicord page to lay out the rates etc. I have been allowed to breed me a Ravenger as a reward for my dedication to the cause. Its at this time we are really needing some players who enjoy the building, taming and breeding to take up locations around the map for trade etc. Server supports 4 person tribes, and is PVP with a kick, there are no iDs given in tribe log and no floating tags. Its basically a tranq. trolling server, with a non lethal approach. Any tame that attacks you can be killed, passive kills are frowned upon but not totally a bannable offense. Its been a blast, and im looking forward to the opening on the cluster after the extinction expansion hits. 

just got a discord link..... https://discord.gg/dVGmtQR

this week I guess all that were jailed, are now food. Cuddle rates were finalized, building was finalized with 2.5 on platforms for you bronto and quetz fans, structures are 2x stronger,,,,,,,,,,so chop, chop ya raiders.... and feed back on the non lethal raids has been awesome, keep up the good work ppl.  Bred eggs are in full swing and ready for delivery, and no I don't check the discord all to often. I was informed that serveral rafts were sunk in the cleaning....so if you have lost a raft, let me know here on on disord and ill pass the word on, new rafts will be provided, you will have to rebuild them.

Archived