Is that an person?

Summers

• Volunteer Moderator

Well I certainly didn't see any person on it before, however, now you point it out, I can kind of see what could appear to be head, chest, and arms. However, I do feel that maybe I am seeing it because that is what i'm looking for because you planted the seed of thought. Maybe i'm only seeing what I want to see.

9 minutes ago, GP said:

Well I certainly didn't see any person on it before, however, now you point it out, I can kind of see what could appear to be head, chest, and arms. However, I do feel that maybe I am seeing it because that is what i'm looking for because you planted the seed of thought. Maybe i'm only seeing what I want to see.

yea well as i saw on youtube extinction dossier notes,they show some female character which looks like human-alien,she says to us that she is waiting for us,aswell that we will need help of each other "kindness and cruel people" aswell it says it's gonna be beginning or end. Pretty much cool story line to know what's going to be there exactly. Might be Helena who is waiting for us to help her save the earth,who knows? :)

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, Summers said:

yeh i just saw on syntac video when he zoom-ed it looks like there is no head,so i might be wrong :P

I thought the piece you were pointing at in your picture was the head.

This is what I was thinking when I saw your picture:

extinction.png

Are my eyes seeing what my mind wants to see?

4 hours ago, GP said:

I thought the piece you were pointing at in your picture was the head.

This is what I was thinking when I saw your picture:

extinction.png

Are my eyes seeing what my mind wants to see?

i didnt meant that but ok nvm i think i was wrong :P

3 hours ago, FraggleRock said:

Isn't "She who waits" somebody we hear rather than see? Or am I watching too many YouTube videos - ok fine I will post the YouTube video....

yes but what happened with helena,mei and one more guy that went to earth?

Archived