When event leaves, do wild tek rexs leave?

mgsgta3

42 minutes ago, TimeForHavocYT said:

I was just about to ask this haha, I thought it was a limited edition event Dino type of thing.

That's what I thought, I mean I believe the tamed ones will remain and be breedable and such but my understanding was that like the holiday color dinos the wilds will stop spawning after the event is over, I may be wrong though :)

21 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

That's what I thought, I mean I believe the tamed ones will remain and be breedable and such but my understanding was that like the holiday color dinos the wilds will stop spawning after the event is over, I may be wrong though :)

The rexs are now part of Ark, they will keep spawning etc as new dinos. Its confirmed via reddit many times by WC

I also thought wilds would only spawn for as long as the event lasts. Good to know. I also thought that maybe they are part of the new DLC "preview" - like, what if some of the dinos on that new map will be "TEK"/bionic ones? We have that bionic giga skin and I've seen bionic raptor/trike/parasaur etc skins before (but not sure rn whether they were a mod or not). Similar to the glowing Aberration versions, but with a 5% spawn rate like the Rexes or someting. idk what we should do with lv 180 parasaurs lol but it'd still be somewhat cool ;)

Guest DJRone89

Someone on my server tamed a level 174 and it tamed out level 259. Glad to know they are here to stay because the only one I’ve found so far was level 24 and was killed before I could reach it lol.

Archived