Ark resource prices PVE (Question)

LustyLaila

Hey people :)
Me and my tribemates have been wondering a lot about how resources like ingots convert into other resources like crystal or polymer.

we havent been able to find out how this stuff is valued for real i know it varies from server to server but i would like to know what you guys think.

i want to know how for example 10k ingots convert into crystal or polymer 

atm we have been thinking that 10k ingots would be like 7k crystal but we have no idea about polymer is this semi accurate or all wrong?

Everyone has his own rates, but they are similar. It's usually 2 ingots = 1 poly

I've seen 1 ingot = 1 crystal

But also 1 ingot = 2 crystals

And 2 ingots = 1 crystal

I don't even want crystal at all so no need for me to think of a rate.

Just set up your own rate, and if people don't want to pay in crystal bc they don't like your rates, they can still choose to pay ingots or make another offer in crystal/structures/blueprints whatever. As long as both parties are satisfied everything is fine :)

Edit: to get a better grasp of the rates/prices try to gain access to the trading forum here and look around. 

49 minutes ago, LustyLaila said:

thanks for the reply Weiss and thats kind of what we have been going with :D
and yeah i am trying to get access to the forum aswell :D

You may search in trading forums for prices of other tribes and choose the price u like the most, then try to trade like that, most of them are adequate and fair

I have inflated my crafted conversions to benefit the buyer and to add convenience. Less time uploading/transporting thousands of ingots is good for everyone.

most of my rates have been used since legacy and by a few other traders here.

I find it just makes it easier and straight-forward to sell when things have a price and something for buyers to compare to.

Archived