pvp Delete

Edenprime

I adore this server, I looked absolutely forever for one that has engaging members, real events, and a true progression, that brought me to 365. We have fun, challenge each other but most of all its entertaining. The long-term players here are pretty chill, versus the usual griefing mentality of massacring freshies to avoid competition.   they step up to teach those who are new., which has created a very active environment.  I had no problems establishing myself on this server, and I truly enjoy it. Hope to see you there ^.^} 

Been playing on 365PVP servers since December of last year and it's been nothing but a positive experience. The server rates reduce the usual ARK grind substantially and enables me to enjoy ARK and progress at a reasonable rate. The admins are responsive to feedback, are quick to address issues in the community, and keep the community engaged with both PVP and PvE oriented events. The community itself is very friendly even for being a PVP server, which is a breath of fresh air in comparison to official servers. ?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived