Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MassiveIQ

Xbox one - can’t load game after last nights update

I’m having the same issue. I tried everything to get my game to load. I finally decided to uninstall and try again. It’s installing currently. I hope it’s fixed. However, the answer to Jats questions: 

1. Xbox one 

2. Both. If I’m sitting at the join screen for more than 20-30 seconds the game crashes. When trying to load into a map it doesn’t even attempt the load into the game. It stays on loading primal data at the bottom left and then dashboards to home. 

3. Yes on official and unofficial pc sessions- nitrado.

4. Not using prim +.

5. I tried loading different maps and different types of servers but had the same issue with them all. 

6. Started immediately after the latest update today. 8/14/18 

7. No difference in language. 

Hopefully this helps... I hope reinstalling fixes it. 

1 hour ago, Traumakings said:

I am having the same issue. Please let me know if this works for you, as reinstalling will take forever for me.

I have the same problem I have lost all the tames in the obelisk which is blow to the heart, I'm reinstalling which takes more then 24 hours I pray it fixes it 

Update: sorry for the delay.... 

The re-install worked for me. Thankfully I’ve got super fast internet so it happened quickly. However definitely need to see why the files are not downloading correctly for some of us. It’s never happened before and I’ve been playing for a couple years now. 

This is happening now to me after the latest update. Reinstalling is absolutely not an option for me as I've recently had to reinstall Destiny 2, which is a 50gb download, and it has taken my internet a month to finish. I guess I'm done with Ark for awhile until it is fixed. God knows how long that will be since there were people in June still having this problem. I'll probably get better internet before it's fixed.