Arkaeology Lore: Leading up to Extinction

Binzel

I would like this topic to be on the event lore. Share in here what you find! What it could mean! Anything! We need to find out and all work together. Share whatever you find, you never know it could help to the main think this event is trying to tell us.

I will be working all day to figure out what is happening and the lore of this. And everyday! Please help out! 

23 minutes ago, TimeForHavocYT said:

I think you're over thinking it, WC can't even run stable servers so I doubt they're smart enough to have hidden messages. this event is more than likely a split second decision because they needed more time for the DLC

They have hidden msg's. It was confirmed in a interview and even said in the patch notes

there are new explorer notes in the boss arena of aberration , scorched , and island. 
all speak of a person "she who waits" talking directly to us the survivors and how we should work together to stop the extinction from happening.

i believe its Helena , but its just a hunch. 

i havent found out what the X's on the map are yet but someone on reddit said not to search in the area of the x but actually follow the lines? not sure yet. that statement doesn't make much sense traditionally

2 hours ago, kortniechan said:

there are new explorer notes in the boss arena of aberration , scorched , and island. 
all speak of a person "she who waits" talking directly to us the survivors and how we should work together to stop the extinction from happening.

i havent found out what the X's on the map are yet but someone on reddit said not to search in the area of the x but actually follow the lines? not sure yet. that statement doesn't make much sense traditionally

Can you post the note here?

3 hours ago, kortniechan said:

Honestly, I believe it's Mei Yin. She was an outcast... she is the best tamer in the Ark. And here is the link to the explorer notes, 

He shows you all the new notes, everything.

Archived