ARKaeology Event is NOT on Primitive Plus

Zadira

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they even knew it was a problem. Any messages or tickets containing primitive plus probably get auto filtered right into the deleted folder.

And looking at the Tek Rex, does it have Tek abilities? If not, I see no issue having it on primitive plus. There are people with the bionic skins, and if it is just a reskinned rex that spawns at higher levels, I see no issue.

I just wish we would get some love though. At least an acknowledgement.

Nach dem Ende von Primitive währe es schön, wenn wir ein wenig mehr Pflege des Primitive+ DLC bekommen könnten!
Für viele ehemalige Primitive Spieler ist dieses ein neues Zuhause geworden ... aber noch immer fehlen viele Dinge wie z.B. das TCL 2 ...
Und nun werden wir auch noch bei einem Event vergessen.
Eine Schande - aber so war es schon zu Primitive-Zeiten.

After the end of Primitive it would be nice if we could get a little more care for Primitive+ DLC!
For many former primitive players this has become a new home... but still many things like the TCL 2 are missing...
And now we will also forget at an event.
A shame - but it was already like that in primitive times.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:57 AM, Promiseheart said:

this is a bummer.  i stopped playing Aberration because Primitive plus didn't work with it.  this is a bummer.  i have the tex rex in P Plus, so why wouldn't this exist also?  doesn't make sense.  

Thanks for the update Zadira.

You are very welcome. I just wish I didn't have to post it in the first place. :(

On 6/27/2018 at 5:15 AM, soapie said:

I'm so confused! 

I have a prim+ server but all of the mounds are still there and I can collect the bones, I just can't craft skins in the cooking pot. Is there no way around this? Can I spawn in the skins?

That is so odd because the official word is that the event is not on Primitive Plus. If you are on an official server, maybe your admin played with the settings a bit?

• 2 months later...

Archived