New countdown!!!

WildWyvern

if its extinction awsome but it could just be a new aberration themed map like ragnarok was it has been awhile since they added a custom map and i have heard that a pretty good while back on youtube ive seen this as well an announcement where they were working with dragonpunk team to make a new map with new creatures etc so it could be a new map not extinction to me it still feels early and i pray if it is extinction that they have it bug fixed the hell up because i am tired of hearing bad comments on a game by new and experienced players saying "its not optomized" or "my tames fall through the world halp" because IT IS A NEW MAP probably only tested by a small team of devs not MANY MANY 70/70 pop servers of people regardless i look forward to this to see what this countdown holds

It is extinction. They have confirmed on twitter. It won't be the release. It will be info, and I hope a trailer. 

Replying to @survivetheark

At the end of the countdown we've got some info to share with everyone - including a release date. ? So don't go extinct before the time runs out!

27 minutes ago, KnightRider89 said:

No problem i know the struggles

yeah but not that i mind but its probably a count down to a release date of some sorts

Is much easier just to ask rather than attempting to coax my lapwork back into life lol

Think its just more info and maybe a trailer. Shall find out on tuesday I guess

Archived