Where is the extinction dlc!!

Violakitty77

I don't recall them saying anywhere that the countdown was for Extinction. There were a lot of assumptions made, but that's all they were. Not gonna lie, but there were a LOT of really weird assumptions out there people were claiming as fact. I was hoping too, but I've learned not to get those hopes up too high. Nor do I give much thought to the supposed release dates.

On 6/15/2018 at 8:48 PM, Xoloitzcuintli said:

I don't recall them saying anywhere that the countdown was for Extinction. There were a lot of assumptions made, but that's all they were. Not gonna lie, but there were a LOT of really weird assumptions out there people were claiming as fact. I was hoping too, but I've learned not to get those hopes up too high. Nor do I give much thought to the supposed release dates.

So what is the countdown then?

6 hours ago, Violakitty77 said:

So what is the countdown then?

Well, we don't know yet. You were assuming the first countdown was for Extinction, but that was never stated by WC. That was something players decided it must be all on their own. Obviously, we all now know this has SOMETHING to do with Extinction, but assuming we'll actually get it at the end of one of these countdowns is assuming a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if this second countdown isn't the last.

From a marketing standpoint, it seems like a bad move to just suddenly release it without any kind of fanfare. No trailer, no announcement, nothing? This is supposed to be the final piece of the 'story', right? Of course, I'm no businessman, so maybe I'm wrong.

• Volunteer Moderator
49 minutes ago, Xoloitzcuintli said:

Well, we don't know yet. You were assuming the first countdown was for Extinction, but that was never stated by WC. That was something players decided it must be all on their own. Obviously, we all now know this has SOMETHING to do with Extinction, but assuming we'll actually get it at the end of one of these countdowns is assuming a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if this second countdown isn't the last.

From a marketing standpoint, it seems like a bad move to just suddenly release it without any kind of fanfare. No trailer, no announcement, nothing? This is supposed to be the final piece of the 'story', right? Of course, I'm no businessman, so maybe I'm wrong.

There will be a release date at the end of the countdown.

Archived