OMFG

BTrickshot

Stahp..  Just stahp..  Over hyping yourselves is how all the people throwing temper tantrums got themselves so upset in the first place.  They may have a series of events planned as a run up to the Extinction release weeks from now.  Or maybe in 3 days.

Either way nobody has promised anything to anyone so everyone should just relax.  ?

could simply be a new aberration themed map like ragnarok was for most scorched earth plus ive heard around often in dark corners of youtube and in announcements that they have a map planned with dragonpunk team so who knows at this point regardless if its a new map or not and is official release im both excited and sad because lets face it each expansion something new cool / scary comes along that beats the hell out of the previous new / cool / scary thing first we got rexes and gigas then scorched we got rock golems and wyverns then aberration now we have reaper kings and rock drakes which basically beat everything from the first 2 previous ones vanilla and scorched which means this next thing will annihilate those 2 plus aberration and i suspect people will bring it back to the island or scorched or aberration and kill everybody with it..... still BRING ON DA CHAOS!!!! :D i look forward to adding it to my ragnarok server

Stop hyping yourselves so you would enjoy the update once it arrives. 

The more you hype it, the more you will feel anger and resentment once the update arrives with the following:

1. Delayed release of 2-3 days

2. 70/70 servers

3. Pillared to death map

4. Slow ticket response for deleted characters during transfer.

Hype it and you will join the long line of old, salty, tired addicted players.

1 hour ago, Masonwest said:

could simply be a new aberration themed map like ragnarok was for most scorched earth plus ive heard around often in dark corners of youtube and in announcements that they have a map planned with dragonpunk team so who knows at this point regardless if its a new map or not and is official release im both excited and sad because lets face it each expansion something new cool / scary comes along that beats the hell out of the previous new / cool / scary thing first we got rexes and gigas then scorched we got rock golems and wyverns then aberration now we have reaper kings and rock drakes which basically beat everything from the first 2 previous ones vanilla and scorched which means this next thing will annihilate those 2 plus aberration and i suspect people will bring it back to the island or scorched or aberration and kill everybody with it..... still BRING ON DA CHAOS!!!! :D i look forward to adding it to my ragnarok server

#1: reaper kings and rock drakes were good a little bit, but not broken at all (rock drakes can only glide)

#2: Dragonpunk is confirmed to be July 10, so the announcement about the *release date* would be stupid

#3 new logo, new story ark. I don't think the center or ragnarok had an actual new logo. (and it's not the dragonpunk logo)

3 hours ago, TimeForHavocYT said:

Their still garbage in my eyes until they fix their trashy official servers lol, they can release all the DLC they want but it wont make a difference when their servers are so unstable 

The nail on the head.  And if you're on abberation, the only thing their whole bruhaha countdown makes you do is scour the map for those bones or whatever it is. No rexes on abberation so you can just fill your days literally looking at the floor.  Headache inducing, especially on a dark map like abberation.   And what do you get for it?  A trike skin.  WAAAAUUWW THANK YOU WILDFART.

Don’t be idiots it’s the countdown to extinction’s reveal, they called it out by name on their social media posts on Twitter what else could it be the teaser image shows the exact same atmosphere in the extinction teaser in the aberration ascension cinematic, What else could it be? One word EXTINCTION!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, noodaboy said:

Stop hyping yourselves so you would enjoy the update once it arrives. 

The more you hype it, the more you will feel anger and resentment once the update arrives with the following:

1. Delayed release of 2-3 days

2. 70/70 servers

3. Pillared to death map

4. Slow ticket response for deleted characters during transfer.

Hype it and you will join the long line of old, salty, tired addicted players.

Or you can just not play on official servers.

Archived