Arkaeology Event on Unofficials

Riggz

13 minutes ago, Riggz said:

Hello, I was wondering if this Arkaeology Event is only for officials or can we activate it on Unofficials aswell? If so, how can I able it on my servers for Xbox. I go through Nitrado servers.

-Riggz

You can enable it on private servers using the command line -ActiveEvent=Arkaeology 

• Wildcard Community

Players can use Steam > ARK > Properties > General > Set Launch Options and paste in -ActiveEvent=Arkaeology to experience the event in single player/non-dedicate/player dedicated worlds.

For unofficials, it depends on your server manager, but you just put -ActiveEvent=Arkaeology in the field where you usually enter other event commands, like Easter in one of the previous events.

Hello, if your server is rented in Nitrado for Xbox One, you have to go to the web interface of your server and on the nitrado website and stop the server, then access the Engine Configuration, there in the bottom part you are looking for Custom configuration of Game.ini in the section to write you put the command -ActiveEvent = ARKaeology save the changes and restart the server.

Archived