Announcing: ARKaeology Event!

Jen

On 6/21/2018 at 9:38 PM, HectorHellious said:

Okay so the event is now working on my Nitrado server, but now we have a new issue. Just click here for info. 

14 minutes ago, GP said:

Tek Rex and the future Tek Dinos that will be coming each month between now and November are permanent wild spawns.

• 3 weeks later...

Skins are fine with me. As a coder (And its not even complicated coding like studio wildcard has to do to make such an amazing game) I know how hard it is to make new things. Apparently these other people don't understand this and hate you because you can't release some complicated/new dinosour yet.

PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAMD THAT MAKING A VIDEO GAME MAY BE HARDER THEN IT SOUNDS. IT CAN BE HARD TO MAKE EVEN A BISIC GAME SO IMAGINE WHAT STUDIO WILDCARD HAS TO DO TO MAKE SUCH AN AMAZING GAME.

Edited by Defourthkitten
Type errors
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, N3DEM said:

is it will be like auto skin shows when you respown like other skins ? so i see some player they got it when they killed or respown 

No they are event skins and must be bad in the cooking pots even though right now no event skins appear in cooking pots on my server. The corrupted skins however will be like the other skins you earn or buy and spawn with you.

Check out my other post

Bugs and Issues

My Server

Console Mods

• 2 months later...

Me and my 7yr old son really enjoyed this event. The chance to dig up bones to make special skins, coupled with the chance to grab blue prints rather than getting beaten to the dessert drops or regular drops was great. Each time he found one of those glowing piles on the ground he would get quite excited at what skin he would craft next or whether he would get a really good blueprint.

Wil you be doing anything similar in the future?

• 10 months later...