Announcing: ARKaeology Event!

Jen

God, I hate being confused so a little help would be wonderful. Single player Ark on Xbox shows no menu items in the cooking pot to craft any of these skins. How am to craft these if there is no menu for them? Put my bones that I've collected into the Obelisk for safe keeping and they are still gone when I get back on. Are single player Arks part of this event even though we get the fossil piles? No Tek Rex's roaming around after three days of constant flying around trying to spot one. Lead's me to believe that the perks are for online Arks...as usual. 

Edited by TheSacredknight

23 minutes ago, TheSacredknight said:

God, I hate being confused so a little help would be wonderful. Single player Ark on Xbox shows no menu items in the cooking pot to craft any of these skins. How am to craft these if there is no menu for them? Put my bones that I've collected into the Obelisk for safe keeping and they are still gone when I get back on. Are single player Arks part of this event even though we get the fossil piles? No Tek Rex's roaming around after three days of constant flying around trying to spot one. Lead's me to believe that the perks are for online Arks...as usual. 

FIXED IT!!!!!

Y'ALL NEVER MENTIONED TO MAKE A NEW COOKING POT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

On 6/18/2018 at 2:51 AM, GP said:

No, just like other events that have skins in the past you can craft them during the event, however, if you lose the skin after the event then it is gone for good.

Oh okay. That sucks a lot. I though this would be different from say Easter or Christmas skins and they would be permanent. I mean other skins were only temporary but were later added as achievements.  Is there hope?!

I guess I'll just have to fill a vault with Dilo hats then...

Wildcard, you have fail me for the last time. You should have put these Dino’s in as actual Dino’s not skins. I know you have been busy on extinction but you need to release SOME cool stuff once in a while. Jurassic world 2 just came out and Im in LOVE with the stygi but it’s only a skin in the game and not only that but the skin is TEMPORARY. I’m REALLY hopeing that you can add the Stygi and other Dino’s as actual tameable Dino’s not skins. Please listen to the fans and try your hardest to do this.

Edited by Shaymin101

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Shaymin101 said:

Wardrums, you have fail me for the last time. You should have put these Dino’s in as actual Dino’s not skins. I know you have been busy on extinction but you need to release SOME cool stuff once in a while. Jurassic world 2 just came out and Im in LOVE with the stygi but it’s only a skin in the game and not only that but the skin is TEMPORARY. I’m REALLY hopeing that you can add the Stygi and other Dino’s as actual tameable Dino’s not skins. Please listen to the fans and try your hardest to do this.

This is Studio Wildcard, not Wardrum Studios. Wardrum created ARK Mobile.

3 hours ago, Shaymin101 said:

Wardrums, you have fail me for the last time. You should have put these Dino’s in as actual Dino’s not skins. I know you have been busy on extinction but you need to release SOME cool stuff once in a while. Jurassic world 2 just came out and Im in LOVE with the stygi but it’s only a skin in the game and not only that but the skin is TEMPORARY. I’m REALLY hopeing that you can add the Stygi and other Dino’s as actual tameable Dino’s not skins. Please listen to the fans and try your hardest to do this.

1 hour ago, GP said:

This is Studio Wildcard, not Wardrum Studios. Wardrum created ARK Mobile.

Hahahaha Shaymin101 everyone knows Ark is WC not WD. Well with a mod here can you look into my comment?

Can someone please help??? I've been playing single player on Ark during the event, since the 16th on xbox one. I know the event works because I have seen the mounds to dig up. But, I still have yet to see any kind of tek rex. I've searched all around the map and nothing. I've killed off regular rexes hoping that a tek rex would spawn and still nothing. I still cant even find a Giga for that matter. Is anyone else having the same issues on single player? And does anyone have any tips that can help me find tek rexes or even gigas or even knows how to fix this if it isn't normal? Thank you in advance to any help that can be given.

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, LethalKurse said:

Can someone please help??? I've been playing single player on Ark during the event, since the 16th on xbox one. I know the event works because I have seen the mounds to dig up. But, I still have yet to see any kind of tek rex. I've searched all around the map and nothing. I've killed off regular rexes hoping that a tek rex would spawn and still nothing. I still cant even find a Giga for that matter. Is anyone else having the same issues on single player? And does anyone have any tips that can help me find tek rexes or even gigas or even knows how to fix this if it isn't normal? Thank you in advance to any help that can be given.

Tek Rexs are rare, they only have a 5% chance of spawn. If you do not own the server, and therefore cannot do a wild dino wipe, then I suggest going on mass killing sprees in the areas that Rexs spawn. Don't just go killing wild rexs, kill everything in the area.

I have also noticed on my private servers that Tek Rexs spawn after a wild dino wipe, but once you tame or kill it then another ones doesn't really spawn unless i do a wipe again, but i'm sure if you do mass killing sprees it will spawn one or two.

8 hours ago, GP said:

Tek Rexs are rare, they only have a 5% chance of spawn. If you do not own the server, and therefore cannot do a wild dino wipe, then I suggest going on mass killing sprees in the areas that Rexs spawn. Don't just go killing wild rexs, kill everything in the area.

I have also noticed on my private servers that Tek Rexs spawn after a wild dino wipe, but once you tame or kill it then another ones doesn't really spawn unless i do a wipe again, but i'm sure if you do mass killing sprees it will spawn one or two.

I'm able to do a wild dino wipe. I've actually done it twice. I've also went on massive killing sprees as well, in the rex spawn areas and still no luck. I guess I'll try again. I really want to be able to find and tame a tek rex without having to spawn one in. It really takes the fun out of the challenge of doing it yourself. I save things like that for Minecraft. Lol. 

Thank you for the help. If there's anything else that might help, please let me know. Thank you again. ?