Announcing: ARKaeology Event!

Jen

There is already a new timer up, this event is a run up to what comes next.  You bunch of crybabies are sounding pretty ridiculous.  You got a new dino, some skins, some surprises and clues to dig up for the next thing.  I could care less about skins either, but nobody told you the countdown was for Extinction or the dino outlines would be new types.  You decided that on your own and are now hurt in the rear like somebody promised it to you.  I would say their event is not going how they hoped, but all the dramatics are just silly.

Edited by BoboOfTheFriendlies

There is a new countdown and it looks like Extinction. Don't tell me that this count down for crap was a troll to do a countdown to something spectacular. I learned to keep my expectations low, but I hope for steampunk style added to prim+, Prim+ fixes, Structure+ added, and Ragnarok finished. If they can squeeze in some more skins I'm down but they aren't needed

P.S. Is ps4 just going to be screwed out of time on this event since you already started the new timer before ps4 became ready

Edited by HectorHellious
Forgot to ask is ps4 was getting screwed or not

If the new timer end we will get the new skins for trees as we all wished for a long time ago.

And iam so happy that we got these new rexes. bionic skin and tek saddle was not enough, this new wild tek rex was exactly what we need. This will bring back the oldscool charme to ark from the first days.

Edited by KingScor

I’m playing single player on Xbox. Do I need to put the admin command in to participate in the event or does it automatically start? Also how will I know the admin command worked? Never partook in an event so I’m new to this.

I put in -AcitveEvent=ARKaeology as the admin command but I’m not sure if it worked or if it’s even necessary. 

• Wildcard Community
Just now, Lockjaw said:

@Eli @Jatheish

Do I need to use the admin command to activate it if I'm using the immersive taming mod in my single player game?

For singleplayer you go through Steam > ARK > Properties > General > Set Launch Options and paste in -ActiveEvent=Arkaeology

• Thanks 1