Announcing: ARKaeology Event!

Jen

useless skins that in 2 weeks time, people will be spam dropping with every death like the rest of them.

the only semi ok thing here "might" be the rex, but then again its going to look out of place, and

invalidate all the work i did breeding my current army.

how do they keep making such huge mistakes, i DONT GET IT.

it really shows this is their first game. i mean it shouldnt even technically be out of early access yet with

the sheer number of bugs still present.

1 hour ago, Grognek said:

Really disappointed in this really was supposed to be new dinos added in not skins 

Yeah never seen a bigger disappointed update ever... That's lame we cant tame these dino's its pretty lame to slap a countdown on this... Why not just give us skins... I never use skins anyhow..

Well back to CONAN EXILES ?

48 minutes ago, Bradenoid said:

I literally made this account to express my disappointment with this update. I'm sure this will be a fun event to a select few, but it seems the majority of fans (including me) believed the new dinos to be just that: new dinos. (Especially with such a long timer.) Unfortunately, I, and many others ran this countdown for over a week on our computer and dealt with the website crash thereafter to only discover that we in fact waited so long for some admittedly high quality skins and a lackluster event. And that pains me more than anything, as the simple fact that these models look so beautiful and unique makes me quite sad seeing their potential wasted as skins. This feels rushed, and this feels corporate. You used to be an open, creative, and fun team. I just hope you still can be.

EDIT: Turns out I can't even play with my friends like I have been all week. Since we all play on Xbox, and our server runs on Windows 10, we can't run it at all since the update won't release. Kind of adding salt to the wound, for my personal case.

Tell me about it.. how do you not release xbox and PC at the same time.

2 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Wow. This is very disappointing. Just skins... And a Tek-Rex that may consider normal ones useless.?

Btw: Who the crap uses Pachys? They are in dire need of a TLC!

Lol i can just think of a Tek Rex Alpha that spawns shooting and wiping small people :P

Such a lame update... I can wear my cardboard cut out of a dino i want but cant tame :P

Edited by AceVP

2 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Wow. This is very disappointing. Just skins... And a Tek-Rex that may consider normal ones useless.?

Btw: Who the crap uses Pachys? They are in dire need of a TLC!

Lol i can just think of a Tek Rex Alpha that spawns shooting and wiping small people :P

I hate skins anyhow all they do is get in the inventory folder in the way always.

Unlike many here I appreciate the chance to participate in a brand new event with interesting new color mutations. (pinks and purples of Easter is nice but getting old)

I wonder what hidden surprises lie in store. Tek Dodorex? haha!

I agree that it seemed like something bigger was coming, but that we get anything is a plus in my book. I saw nowhere in any of the announcements that we were promised new dinos. Folks assumed and now are grouchy that they assumed wrong.

Will they actually have the Dodecs to up and leave if the game is so horrible as they say it is? We'll see.