Announcing: ARKaeology Event!

Jen

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Eli said:

You can enable it on private servers using the command line -ActiveEvent=Arkaeology

It will run automatically throughout 6/15 to 7/15. If you have a mod map however, you should run the aforementioned commandline. You can also run the event after the desginated date with the commandline, and if you want to opt-out you can run this:

-ActiveEvent=None

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot for this I would have been way more happy if you just removed the countdown and released the event as any typical update, we try constantly to defend this game but it’s practically impossible to defend such horrible devs, you better have something better this month coming up or I have lost all faith in you WC.

• Like 1

• Wildcard Community
Just now, D3COY said:

Is single player on console included in this event?  Or is it excluded like most (if not all) events that happen?!

If single player is excluded, could someone please explain why?!  I still have to download the updates!

It will run automatically from 6/15 to 7/15

I personally would agree with the possibility that WildCard still has a trick up its sleeve for this event, I just hope its something that will benefit all players, we all know the devs are focusing on mobile right now but they still need to remember to take care of the remaining players on other platforms. I really hope they have a trick up their sleeve ><

Do those extra levels on Tek Rexes even matter if there is a cap of 450 still?

Fortitude rework... its nice and all but what it really needed to do to become relevant is to shorten debuff timers or debuff effect scale, imo. And i mean all debuffs (bolas, various fires, poisons, megarabies, stuns, shocks etc.)

Everything else in the "news" is just a fluff.

Edited by DarthaNyan
  • Thanks 1