Teleporting to overseer arena question

DarkMortal

I've been looking to ascend on an unofficial server I've done my research and know everything I need to know in order to do so except for one thing. I will be running it solo but somewhere along the lines I ran into a discussion that I cannot track down again where someone had stated only 10 dinos can be teleported at a time from the Tek cave to the overseer arena, requiring 2 players to bring 20, 3 for 30 etc. Is this true and up to date knowledge, or among changes, is this something of the past that has been reworked?

I need to know how many saddles/tames i need to make/breed. If this info is false/outdated I'll be able to make more saddles and for less Dino's. If remaining the case I will most likely bring 10saddled Dino's with sacrificials to clear the way to keep the boss fighters' hp full.

There has been mention of the 10player limit not mattering though with YouTube vids showing entire tribes inside fighting the overseer. I didn't take note of the dates the comments or videos were posted though as it wasn't any concern to me so.. can't say it remains as such lol. I can't go by "I think" or "pretty sure" for my question though I need to know for sure from someone who's done it recently enough to be up to date. I appreciate the responses though. I know it's 50 tame limit for the tek cave but anything left that doesn't make it to the overseer arena can't be recovered.

On 6/16/2018 at 4:56 AM, DarkMortal said:

There has been mention of the 10player limit not mattering though with YouTube vids showing entire tribes inside fighting the overseer. I didn't take note of the dates the comments or videos were posted though as it wasn't any concern to me so.. can't say it remains as such lol. I can't go by "I think" or "pretty sure" for my question though I need to know for sure from someone who's done it recently enough to be up to date. I appreciate the responses though. I know it's 50 tame limit for the tek cave but anything left that doesn't make it to the overseer arena can't be recovered.

Even those that teleported but didn't get in time when the boss starts die. 

We just did it a few weeks ago, albeit on official servers and with every rex having a rider, but should still be valid with non-ridden and on unofficial. The person limit doesn't apply. We were able to get 31 people on rexes into the cave. Once we hit the elevator we had to take it 4 times up. One persons rex for whatever reason did die at the teleporter. Make sure to keep the group that is waiting to go up far away. It seems to be a bit glitchy there, but we were able to easily get all 30 other rexs and 31 people up to overseer with no issues.

20 hours ago, jcekstro said:

We just did it a few weeks ago, albeit on official servers and with every rex having a rider, but should still be valid with non-ridden and on unofficial. The person limit doesn't apply. We were able to get 31 people on rexes into the cave. Once we hit the elevator we had to take it 4 times up. One persons rex for whatever reason did die at the teleporter. Make sure to keep the group that is waiting to go up far away. It seems to be a bit glitchy there, but we were able to easily get all 30 other rexs and 31 people up to overseer with no issues.

Ok so that's true and still current info then. I assume that was 4 times with up to 10 people and their rexes per trip? Or have u guys done more than 10 rexes up at once?

Archived