Warning: Don't do Boss Fights Solo...

Reinsnitz

I'm sure this has been discussed in the past, but man, I don't think the warning can be given enough.

I've gone in dozens of times and never had a problem until yesterday.

Went into do Gamma Monkey yesterday, 16 alpha rexes and a decent Yuty, and I accidentally hit "E" while near the boss, and I died. A few seconds later, a string of RED down the screen saying every one of our tames in the fight was dead. You don't get your saddles or gear back either. It's all lost.

If you disco while in a boss fight, you will see the same result, if your solo.

Just be aware, if you go in solo, you risk this same result.

I don't plan on ever going in a fight alone again, not with anything I don't want to lose.

Cheers!

Guest DJRone89
1 minute ago, Rattasaur said:

I didn' go in solo but I lagged after the kill and was left inside when everyone else was ported out. Couldn't build a storage box so when I eventully killed myself by freezing my Dodecs off....

I lost all my best gear

Why would you take anything other than expendable gear?

On 6/14/2018 at 9:58 PM, Rattasaur said:

I didn' go in solo but I lagged after the kill and was left inside when everyone else was ported out. Couldn't build a storage box so when I eventully killed myself by freezing my Dodecs off....

I lost all my best gear

On 6/14/2018 at 10:01 PM, DJRone89 said:

Why would you take anything other than expendable gear?

because they didn't know better... I did the same thing the week before, lost all master craft fur and tools... another important lesson for us all. Only take raid gear into raids, and only what you need. :( It really sux to lose your good gear, after collecting it for so long :(

Archived