Question about Gigas

Icewalker

2 minutes ago, Icewalker said:

me and my wife tame all  the time and it is easy going to start working  on wyverns it might be more of a challenge then

Breed the gigas. That’s where it gets fun if you’re on official settings. 28hrs of pure joy. Lol

we just hatched 20 gigas on Monday - nothing like the rush of getting a new melee mutation on the line knowing it’ll crush even more than your current lines of gigas. Lol

24 minutes ago, Icewalker said:

Well our tame did not lose 100% of it's Melee and would be crazy if it did because you could not do anything with it for a while

So say it had 220% mele when you knocked it out

when you tame it it would drop to 120% (losing 100%) then if say 10 of the bonus taming levels go into mele you get 50% more so tames out with 170%

59 minutes ago, Icewalker said:

me and my wife tame all  the time and it is easy going to start working  on wyverns it might be more of a challenge then

Wyvern breeding isnt that bad. You dont have to worry much about feeding them unless they are low level like lower than 130. They get fed when you do the imprinting. You can preserve the milk with preserving salt in a preserving bin. You cant use a regular refridgerator to keep the milk in. You need to build a trap for them to get stuck in and you can use regular tranq arrows on them and females only drop the milk. I recommend starting with fire wyverns. Gryphons are good for getting the eggs. But you can use a ptera or gryphon with the traps. However please dont try using strange things to knock out wyverns i had somone who thought they could knock out a wyvern with a mantis.

2 hours ago, Icewalker said:

Yeah but still crazy that it loses all that melee I guess they make the game harder that way but they don't increase the tame limit for the Breeders and there is so much you need to do as far as getting eggs and giving them couple when you tame them

It still does WAY more damage than anything.  Level only melee, nothing else is worth it on Giga.

Guest DJRone89

You must be new. Giga’s are nothing compared to what they were. Nerf after nerf.

In fact, most dinos have been heavily nerfed compared to what they used to be. Anyone remember the great dino nerf of early 2016?

1 hour ago, DJRone89 said:

You must be new. Giga’s are nothing compared to what they were. Nerf after nerf.

In fact, most dinos have been heavily nerfed compared to what they used to be. Anyone remember the great dino nerf of early 2016?

Oh i remember them days,3600 at 100 percent,then nerfed to 1500 at 100 percent,then 510,then 410 lol still strong though.

Archived