Extinction DLC

BatmanBW02

We still are not sure that count down is even anything related to the new DLC. Everyone keeps assuming that is what it is, but it could just as likely be 3 mod dinosaurs that won't even come to the game and just the announcement of a special cosmetic event. Until that counter is done and the announcement is out, none of us have any idea what is going on with that picture. To answer your question, I'm sorry but no information on Extinction has been released at this time. 

13 hours ago, MandaBear said:

We still are not sure that count down is even anything related to the new DLC. Everyone keeps assuming that is what it is, but it could just as likely be 3 mod dinosaurs that won't even come to the game and just the announcement of a special cosmetic event. Until that counter is done and the announcement is out, none of us have any idea what is going on with that picture. To answer your question, I'm sorry but no information on Extinction has been released at this time. 

It says Life Finds a Way which if Jurassic Park were real and Ian Malcom existed he would probably say that it also has to do with extinction as well.

I am 90% positive this has to do with DLC.

12 hours ago, Zpark said:

Probably too soon for another DLC, maybe updates and dinos, event as been anounced on page for this weekend a evolution event so not sure if event boost.

Why too soon for another DLC?

7 hours ago, GeneralTalon said:

It says Life Finds a Way which if Jurassic Park were real and Ian Malcom existed he would probably say that it also has to do with extinction as well.

I am 90% positive this has to do with DLC.

Why too soon for another DLC?

Well, it might indeed be the extinction as i'm seeing it better probably it's extiction!

My brain is going against my gut here, but I think the timer is going to be for an announcement trailer. I've hoped against hope that W/C wouldn't pull another Aberration and throw out a trailer and not releasing the actual product for another 2 months after the initial ETA, not to mention the numerous pushbacks they promised.

It should be noted that the timer will end on a Friday, which was the same day that the Aberration announcement trailer in September was released (Also had a mysterious hype countdown).

It's going to be the Extinction DLC release. Okay... I think it'll be the release, but maybe it'll just be an announcement, but I am 99% positive, it'll be the release... Here's Why!!!

Ark just went into the Steam Summer Sale. Plenty of people will be buying the game, who can't afford it now. And the kids are out of school, for the summer.

HYPE: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom comes next week. (All the hype will be about dinos, why not do it in the midst of that??)

Again, with the Jurassic World release, when Ark first launched, they always named it Jurassic Ark. #JurassicArk they'd say.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom/ Ark: Extinction.. like c'mon there is something there.. lolz... Isla Nublar being destroyed in Fallen Kingdom, Ark: Extinction has the Dead Earth theme.

All the past DLCs have had countdowns, plus Ark just turned 3 years old on the 2nd of this month, so what better way to celebrate, than to release the final DLC.

Ark: Extinction was supposed to release in Spring 2018.. and devs have been super quiet. ( Yes you can say they been focusing on improving the games and cleaning up bugs, but c'mon, nothing in the form of content, besides new types of servers, and a new event, have been released.)

In Wildcard's post, they talk about new content and challenges... that's enough of a hint already.

Lastly, There is literally NOTHING they could add to justify posting a countdown; I saw a post saying it's the Brachiosaur, Styracosaurus, and Dracorex/Stygimoloch... C'mon.. there is no reason to put a countdown for those... Veteran/Bored players won't come back to the game for three new dinos. 

Overall, in a business point of view, it'd be wise to release, right now, anyway.. because, for the next month or two, it'll be dino hype, all day, every day.

its even writed in the old news you just need to reread it lol:

The countdown to our special event begins! Survivors can look forward to some epic discoveries with new content and challenges, and we'll have even more exciting news coming in the middle of the month, so stay tuned!

so its like there is event then they tell use when the dlc get out:/

but maybe i am wrong:P

Archived