Extinction Teaser Image

irondog55

2 days, 22 hours and 28 minutes before we know for certain.

So just for fun, whats your bets on the silhoutted dinos on the countdown timer? What do you think they are?

Here's my guess:

1) Stygimoloch

2) Brachiosaurus

3) Styracosaurus

Also think most of the dinos involved will be taken from the new Fallen Kingdom movie, as the tagline is the same as Extinction... "Life Finds a Way..."

Good luck and  happy guessing!

On 6/12/2018 at 10:55 PM, irondog55 said:

2 days, 22 hours and 28 minutes before we know for certain.

So just for fun, whats your bets on the silhoutted dinos on the countdown timer? What do you think they are?

Here's my guess:

1) Stygimoloch

2) Brachiosaurus

3) Styracosaurus

Also think most of the dinos involved will be taken from the new Fallen Kingdom movie, as the tagline is the same as Extinction... "Life Finds a Way..."

Good luck and  happy guessing!

Looks like we didnt get any new dinos per se... However 3/3 for the guess above... I'll take that!

It’s not the boss it would be a very bad idea to reveal extinction’s boss in its reveal trailer.and also when they added the teaser to aberration’s boss on the last community crunch before aberrations launch which we now know aberration’s boss is Rockwell but back then they teases the boss in ascension code and the decoded translated was a riddle on what could aberration’s boss be  without saying I’m Rockwell transformed into a element infused monster. No be realistic extinction’s boss’s teaser would be the last mysterious mystery before extinction’s launch and it will be a teaser for the boss and yet not spoiling anyone in the ark community what or whom it might be.

Archived