Nitrado RP server - Prim Plus- Ragnarok - No flyers

Hello Guys,

Im here looking for people interested in joining my village on RP server xbx Prim plus. Server has alot of rules that actually makes us engage with each other in RP such as limit taming to creatures in our biome. Server uses shards as currency , there is no flyers allowed unless you win from quest or buy from admins(only Argies can be bougth) We live in Desert Biome since my character has an Egyptian background but villagers actually are from different backgrounds as well so your character can have any background you wish (cant be inmortal) 

We are currently a settlement of 6 people and want to grow into a village (10  ppl) and eventually a city. We have various spots open really. We have a good community and growing strong. We communicate via discord for the server and our village. 

These are the roles taken ( if you see one we can talk about doing the same role as well)

Breeder (1 person)

Blacksmith(2 ppl)

Shaman ( 1 person) (Also builder) 

Royal Guard(1 person)

Farmer(1 person)

Would be nice to have the following roles covered

Farmers, merchants, village counsel members, royal guards/hunters, builders, huntsmen etc. 

Here is our village history and some good information on village https://flamehollow.wixsite.com/flamehollow

To join send me a msg to xbox GT : R17 INFCTDxGAMR  or Discord : " Kaan Rah III#0808"  (They are capital three capital i after Rah)

Archived