rockdrakes in rockwell?

Bananbaronen

hey, i am not sure if this question has been posted before, so im sorry in advance if so. 

i was wonderig if the rockdrake still can be used in the rockwell fight. i heard from a youtuber that this was patched, but i cant find any info on this. so, is it still possible to bring my rockdrakes into the boss fights? if it is impossible, to do so, what should i bring to rockwell? 

11 hours ago, z0mbiebabykiller said:

We just use all stegos with 20k+hp, 110+ saddles and 250+ pump shotties with about 400 rounds. Gas balls hardly do any damage to you at all on a stego and shotgun plus lightpet takes care of reapers. 

Okay. Have you beaten all bosses this way? And do i only need stegos? 

Edit: by that I mean alpha beta and gamma Rockwell, not the other bosses on other arks.

We use an combination of megalosaurus and Rockdrakes. 

Everyone on a Rockdrake, we have a 87 BP, and megalosaurus with 30k hp on argo wandering around to kill and keep the reapers busy. We managed rockwell Alpha with 7 players on Rock drakes and 5 megalosaurus on Agro.. 

Its not a tank and spank encounter.. so the more you do it and learning the mechanics the better you'll be..

We use rock drakes only. 10 drakes, 10 light pets and 400-500 shotgun rounds per person. Ignore the reapers unless they get too close. Stay in the front middle and shoot all four arms and then have a couple guys as runners to get the back two arms. I hardly even move if I’m shooting the arms. Back and forth a little for better angles. That’s it. We’ve beaten all three gamma, beta, alpha with this strategy 100% 

Archived