Community Crunch 135: Code of Conduct Change, Great Migration Tomorrow, Modding Updates & Xbox Sale!

Jen

1 hour ago, Zarcony said:

They need to add a survey after ticket closure and address concerns from those surveys.

Been on many games and honestly Surveys on many occasions are the biggest load of hogwash.  Just assist the customers and ban the trolls with ill intent.  Recently heard that there is dragging of titans to peoples bases on the fresh pve official servers.  The nonsense needs active control.

Edited by Sugarfairy2

1 minute ago, Sugarfairy2 said:

Been on many games and honestly Surveys on many occasions are the biggest load of hogwash.  Just assist the customers and ban the trolls with ill intent.  Recently heard that there is dragging of titans to peoples bases on the fresh official servers.  The nonsense needs active control.

Right, if that were happening surveys wouldn't be needed but its not. Something has to change. In most dino loss cases its faster for me to breed out a new one than wait for first response.

13 minutes ago, Zarcony said:

Right, if that were happening surveys wouldn't be needed but its not. Something has to change. In most dino loss cases its faster for me to breed out a new one than wait for first response.

Breeding to cover losses is a good form of backup.  Also meant to put pve.  Cases which get to me most are the loss of characters from friends 2 years on the ganr and no real form of bsckup.  Pve sbusers who seem to be server confused as they should be on pvp.  The list goes on.  The devs did try give support thenn after it was "have no idea".  Its the humungous loss of time, dinos, resources and dedication.  :(  Yes things definitely need to change.

8 hours ago, crimsonmist said:

I agree that dev team is not doing enough. It may be time to incorporate a couple of new faces to the team (not sure how big is it now) so the game can improve more. I've always heard from players that having an admin on servers might be a good idea but I've never been to sure about that. About tribes owning the "small tribe servers" all I gotta say is that its ridiculous. This happens all the time on official normal servers, why would it not happen on miller servers? Some tribes just need to get rid of dinos. I've never been much of a pvp player but to my understanding wyverns aren't THAT good.

Wyverns are great but you have to put the situation in perspective. The server was up for 3-4 hours, it takes over 2 days to raise wyverns and even with mutton a 150 ptera or argy takes a lil over 30 mins. There wasnt any defense against these players at this point. We had turrets on our base but we couldnt leave our base. Its sad that ppl are so insecure that they have to have 25+ man tribes on a boosted 6 man server. Not only that but transfer from built up servers into fresh servers to keep ppl from building up. Hopefully they get dealt with by the devs but even still it doesnt replace the many hrs ppl have lost due to issues like this

• Thanks 1

On 6/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, SS5DEJAN said:

Is the "new content and challenges" gonna be on all maps or just Island until the other maps are updated? 

Also , shameful plug. Please give us a way to get more than 90 element on the center. Its just not worth all the gathering compared to other maps. :D

man i agree what a pain