#MakeSOTFGreatAgain

Error404

On 9/7/2018 at 7:08 PM, johnm81 said:

SotF being dead doesn't suck. Because it was flawed. Ultimate Survivor is vastly better and it has a development person(s) that are working on it based on feedback and care about it.

SotF = Gone. Forget about it.

TUS = What you wanted SotF to be. 

Well, regardless whether it goes to console or not isnt a matter to me anymore. If it gets some attention (TUS) and there is a community that plays it on PC I will be happy as I will play as well. Even though I suck and will get rekt XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

There's literally like a few hundred players still left on SoTF that are still trying to make the most out of it... It's basically 100 percent dead. As WC has mentioned they put the development on hiatus over two years ago since they wanted to focus on the core game.
But... it still has potential, WC should hand off the development to the best mod creators, because it would probably help revitalize it, and i'm sure many of the day one ark players who had huge hype around SoTF when it first came out would go right back in, and it would probably become popular again. Maybe even if they released it as a free to play game, it could have some players come back to it... however, given that WC doesn't really care (and many players no longer care) about SoTF, it will NEVER rise up to be as popular as it once was... gone were the days of watching ARK streamers play this... this is an old topic...
Since I might as well do it to pay respects, i'll throw the hashtag in anyways.
#MakeSoTFGreatAgain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived