#MakeSOTFGreatAgain

Error404

Dear wildcard,

I might now be a pro player, and someone that has thousends of hours in SOTF

But i do love SOTF just like the rest of our community does.

I know SOTF just started as a fun side project but it could have been so much more then just a fun project..

I also understand SE was high priority it was the base game and thats were it was all about offcourse.

But just fully stop SOTF ? i never could understand it why, i know there was some trash talk, some stuff that happend inside the company.

but still why did this effect SOTF?  Every road has its bumps..

For me it felt at that point u guys just left us, i wanna say stabt in the back? but that might be to harsh but that is how i felt at that point.

like u guys dropped SOTF in the fridge, everyting froze.. if i gotta beleave SOTF events, it still christmas..

I never understand why not making it at least playable for the players who LOVE the game and not for the players who were in it for the money.

I hope that that fridge dies out. and that all that ice will melt away around SOTF, Giving it more air, and time to grow again and hopefully it get some sunlight so it can bloom out to the beautifull flower it should have been.

U are that sun wildcard, wanna keep SOTF forever in the dark? or will that sun break trough.

I really hope that that sun will come up again, and we can enjoy OUR game again.

If work would have been done on SOTF imagne how it could have been now..

I cant say this enough but please #makesotfgreatagain

Sorry for my bad english.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with most of what guys said before me. Get SotF back, there would be players willing to play it, competitively or casually. Game that had more to offer bu never got a real fighting chance.

Fix the map, and stop cheaters and streamsnipers effectively. Make the game safe for streaming. That will make it more fun for everyone, and game will have a chance to grow even further than what it was. A LOT FURTHER.

Ark Survival of the Fittest is an example of a great idea which hasn't been squeezed properly. The statement that SOTF is a game with great potential is a fact. But, every idea needs to be developed until you get the final product. The thing with SOTF, is that it has been released without doing the proper back work. This is really frustating as this game worth every second of your time. As in every possible situation, when you want to develop something you may need to make an investment first. 

#MakeSotfGreatAgain.

20 hours ago, Cirar said:

Wildcard, first off : #MakeSotFGreatAgain if you ever read this. Secondly, you would probably ask us : why? This post might be a selfidh decision by all of us to revive our favorite game, but Don't you see you could also win money out of this, it's not like everyone hates SOTF. If you put some advertisments while people are waiting for a loby, wouldn't that be an easy and great way to get money? But you need to make the ENTIRE Survival Evolved Community aware of that ARK had a battle royale way before Fortnite and PUBG were a thing. Also, wouldn't it be smart to just change the waiting lobby, to something similar to deathmatch? You could but advertisements on the top, but that's not the point. If you manage to make many players join SOTF just to test it and tell theml to go check the YouTube tutorials, i'm sure we could revive the game, and you could get revenue. Please think about it, i can not think of any other game that made me want to play it the entire Weekend. 

#MakeSotfGreatAgain and playable by console. I have lived the Survival evolved life. I just want Sotf. I have fully quit playing ark because I never got Sotf and I doubt I ever will. But im just one player. They still have a large player base so one voice wont be heard. I doubt this thread is even still recognizable. 

As you see here, the moment a streamer started streaming SOTF it became the most viewed streamer for Ark game on twitch. So, theres a huge hype for br games right now. You can clrealy see the game brings the attention of the ark community, yet you cant see the success it could be, you dont take any action. No offense, but you guys are acting like phocking stupids.

123.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVED SOTF.  It was so intense, and it gave people a chance to pvp with the smaller dinos in ark that didn't ever see play with the large scale, base-wiping type of pvp, and it was SOO UNIQUE AND FUN. Most people that play ark never even get to experience the pvp of it without a negative impression the first time where their base got wiped while they were offline! Ark SOTF is a GREAT way to introduce people to how fun the game can be, and bring to life how unique and interesting the pvp options are. But it NEEDS A GOOD TUTORIAL for people to like it and not be overwhelmed, and more map and dino options for advanced players. First time players don't know the mechanics of taming, etc very well, so sotf seems too complicated for them, but if a good tutorial helps overcome that barrier, and there are a few more rewards to work towards, SOTF will be MAAAAAAAAAAAASSIVELY POPULAR!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I wanted SotF for console ever since Ark was released to PS4 (technically before release but thats irrelevant). I, not even 2 weeks ago, purchased a gaming PC just so I could enjoy ark SotF and in that time I may have only played 2 sotf matches. But damn it was the most fun I have had gaming in a long time. It has become bland for me as Ark SotF was so appealing to me and I missed every bit of it possibly being truly enjoyable. Please revitalize it for the community. You could do great things with it if you tried Wildcard. To hell with new mods and stuff that are being made. SotF is still the best mod ever made for Ark. 

12 hours ago, johnm81 said:

@Yologaming your only hope really is that they take TUS (the ultimate survivor) mod that deki and void are working on and make it an official mod/conversion so the consoles get it. SotF is dead. TUF alive and is awesome.

I havent even been able to see gameplay of the ultimate survivor. But I know SotF is dead and it sucks. Its why I moved on to more fortnite and started a Ark SE server just so I could still play the game. I still enjoy being able to relive classic fliers. That mod is awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2018 at 8:25 AM, Yologaming said:

I havent even been able to see gameplay of the ultimate survivor. But I know SotF is dead and it sucks. Its why I moved on to more fortnite and started a Ark SE server just so I could still play the game. I still enjoy being able to relive classic fliers. That mod is awesome. 

SotF being dead doesn't suck. Because it was flawed. Ultimate Survivor is vastly better and it has a development person(s) that are working on it based on feedback and care about it.

SotF = Gone. Forget about it.

TUS = What you wanted SotF to be. 

Archived