Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jojo1212

pvp Anyone wanna help me take down alpha tribe?

I'm on a cluster server and a tribe from ragnarok has been hoping over to the center and has been raiding us.  So pretty much all my tribe mates have raged quit and I'm solo.  I just want to have some fun and actually try to raid them, but I really don't have any experience raiding other players and I was hoping someone on here could help me.

So all I have to say is who's coming with me man, who's coming with me.

56 minutes ago, jojo1212 said:

I'm on a cluster server and a tribe from ragnarok has been hoping over to the center and has been raiding us.  So pretty much all my tribe mates have raged quit and I'm solo.  I just want to have some fun and actually try to raid them, but I really don't have any experience raiding other players and I was hoping someone on here could help me.

Why cluster does that mean a pc unofficial or something?

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, jojo1212 said:

add me gt anmar0689