OutlawXIII

Meshing...Why do any of us even support/play this game...

I have dumped 100s of hours into this game...as have many of us I'm sure.  Yet, not only can these moderators and devs not fix the most trivial issues...like meshing for example they don't even have the courtesy too respond when you report the issues or cheating at hand. It has been a week since I got meshed...again...and not a single reply too even say we are looking into it.  

HOW ABOUT THIS....TAKE CLIMBING PICKS OUT OF THE GAME UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE OR FIXING THR FACT YOU CAN JUST ABOUT MESH ANY WALL WITH THEM...FIX THE D#^% HOLES IN THE TEXTURES WHEN THEY ARE REPORTED...NOT THREE MONTHS LATER AFTER COUNTLESS BASES HAVE BEEN HIT.  INSTITUTE A DEATH BARRIER FOR PLAYERS (NOT TAMES) THAT ARE UNDER MESH. (YES U WILL HAVE MINOR GLITCH CASUALTIES...OHWELL)  Hell, you could just put teleport zones under entire mesh so no one gets under for more than a second...REMOVE GRAPPLES IF YOU MUST SO PEOPLE CANT GRAPPLE AROUND UNDER MAP...And most importantly respond too the fans who have been loyal since launch and have spent money on this (currently) POS game,  Who have dedicated hundred of hours and invested hope that you all would take care of the issues that pop up, not just try too make up for money lost with pushing the next expansion!  No one wants that garbage if we can't build and raid properly.  I don't mind being wiped legit...I learn my weaknesses in my base builds that way but this b.s. under meshing is garbage!  If anyone feels the same way please support post and let's see if WC even cares 10% of what we wish they would....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reminds me of Grandma playing the slot machines. Sad to watch when she isn't getting out of it what she puts into it - then I realize that's what I am doing when spending money on this video game. 

I mean it's an awesome concept. There's a lot to learn when playing the game. But the amount of issues preventing that success I'm looking for, along with the issues of meshing becomes really discouraging.

Took me a while to figure out why my dinos disappeared but never showed up in Tribe log, until I realized they were still following me around.......slowly starving to death....... 

Got me angry when I figured out why WC isn't going to reimburse dinos. 

Guest GABRIELGOTHW0LF

Sums up what you said outlaw i haven't bought any expansion due to the fact access players were promised all dlcs free and will not spend another penny on this game, turning out to be the best worst game ever.

5 minutes ago, GABRIELGOTHW0LF said:

Sums up what you said outlaw i haven't bought any expansion due to the fact access players were promised all dlcs free and will not spend another penny on this game, turning out to be the best worst game ever.

Early Access players were not promised all DLCs free. ?

Guest GABRIELGOTHW0LF

others here would strongly disagree ? 

Guest GABRIELGOTHW0LF

Thankfully I've had my Dino recovered thumbs up on that one. Still waiting to here on my character completely gone on Ddos timeout. But with regards to the numerous of reports with evidence to ddosers and cheaters same messege of thank you for the info we will look it too it. They can't say anything cause of privacy terms and conditions. It takes way to long to react to things happening on the game for the support team to get to you when it does.

Yes glitches like meshing, exploits like body bags and things getting stuck into terrain are annoying and need to be fixed by Wc but please remember wc only have a staff of 20+ devs. Give them a break its hard to focus on every players needs and to fix this and fix that, while also implementing new game mechanics, dinos, and trying to keep the game fresh. Honestly I don't know how Wc can deal with the disrespect and constant b/tching from its community its kinda sad actually.

Edited by Vherrify2

Guest GABRIELGOTHW0LF

We all respect the developers and staff that work on the potentially the best ever game made in my eyes no question about it. I wouldn't be here trying to make the game better by reporting cheaters. But this is a release game and is still broken in so many ways. We need a faster response team, Maybe hireing new staff to cope with the demands of the game. Try being ddosed for 2 weeks constantly on and off and tell me why I shouldn't bltch about it? 

I have had the devs replace lost dinos, but it does take very long and they only give you level 150 non-mutated tames max and not your exact dinos back. The meshing is ruining the game and i really don't understand why they arent aggressively trying to fix it. They talk about fixing stupid things like spam...ok fine, but how can you be worried about spam when there are whole bases under the map or the fact that some troll can come in and destroy 1000's of hours of work by cheating? Why isnt there any communication in the weekly newsletter about what they are doing to fix it? I don't understand enough about the coding to be specifically critical, but the result is cancer to your game which is an amazing game if you can keep up with things like meshing.

Meshing is ruining the game. Death barrier for players needed to be implemented a long long time ago.
Report system is also a joke. I know of a tribe who were getting attacked from under the map relentlessly and reported the perps but they had to build a turret box under their base just to stop all their hard work from getting wiped. A dev finally came and saw that the defending tribe that was getting trolled from under the map had stuff built under for defense and then dev wiped them instead and left. Don't defend under your base and you'll get trollwiped, do build under your base and get devwiped. What a complete joke this is.

I have never had a successful report of cheating/bug abusing go through and being in my tribe attracts several cheats due to us meatrunning them or just due to being in a war for an ally and we get the focus. Anyway thats not the point here, I submitted video footage of a guy in the mesh of one of our caves trying to get in, they had built a cliff platform with beds for his mates he was bringing, storage boxes and turrets to try and kill us off whilst we were defending from inside the cave. Eventually after he realised I was draining his turrets he started shooting flame arrows through the mesh... I have all of this on video, yet nothing happened? I posted on here some time ago but instead of action being taken against the cheater, my evidence was removed. That is the moment I lost faith in the support of this game. It was only made worse a couple of days ago to know that one of the biggest DDOSers on PS4 actually counted down to him DDOSing a server on video and nothings happened, I really dont know what else is needed for the bans to start rolling out like they should be according to their rules and regulations. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Posted (edited)

Well.. I was wondering how my base (witch was built against a large rock) had 1 of my metal walls was destroyed an my generator inside that powerd my turrets was against the rock wall... There was no way to get back there an my turrets that was all around it an my turrets towers never fired... I guess this meshing explains it... I know wc team is buisy but the second time I got meshed cost me all my hours put into it ...this should be fixed before anything else is done to this game cause this my favorite game by far.

Edited by Davvy247

On 6/11/2018 at 9:55 PM, GABRIELGOTHW0LF said:

We all respect the developers and staff that work on the potentially the best ever game made in my eyes no question about it. I wouldn't be here trying to make the game better by reporting cheaters. But this is a release game and is still broken in so many ways. We need a faster response team, Maybe hireing new staff to cope with the demands of the game. Try being ddosed for 2 weeks constantly on and off and tell me why I shouldn't bltch about it? 

I don't respect them. They've ignored my issue and all the tickets I've submitted about it for over a year plus, they released a new map that broke everything! Even if they fixed my issue now it wouldn't be enough for respect. They'd have to fix everything and make public apologies online at the very least. 

Hi i have a cave base in the waterfall highlands on ragnarok which has been meshed i can see the sleepingbags under my base i was just wondering if any of you guys know how they got in? Can u show me? Is there a link to any new video? As im afraid unless i get under and place turrets i will lose a years work spent building up thanks in advance for any replies.

On 6/8/2018 at 11:30 PM, OutlawXIII said:

I have dumped 100s of hours into this game...as have many of us I'm sure.  Yet, not only can these moderators and devs not fix the most trivial issues...like meshing for example they don't even have the courtesy too respond when you report the issues or cheating at hand. It has been a week since I got meshed...again...and not a single reply too even say we are looking into it.  

HOW ABOUT THIS....TAKE CLIMBING PICKS OUT OF THE GAME UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE OR FIXING THR FACT YOU CAN JUST ABOUT MESH ANY WALL WITH THEM...FIX THE D#^% HOLES IN THE TEXTURES WHEN THEY ARE REPORTED...NOT THREE MONTHS LATER AFTER COUNTLESS BASES HAVE BEEN HIT.  INSTITUTE A DEATH BARRIER FOR PLAYERS (NOT TAMES) THAT ARE UNDER MESH. (YES U WILL HAVE MINOR GLITCH CASUALTIES...OHWELL)  Hell, you could just put teleport zones under entire mesh so no one gets under for more than a second...REMOVE GRAPPLES IF YOU MUST SO PEOPLE CANT GRAPPLE AROUND UNDER MAP...And most importantly respond too the fans who have been loyal since launch and have spent money on this (currently) POS game,  Who have dedicated hundred of hours and invested hope that you all would take care of the issues that pop up, not just try too make up for money lost with pushing the next expansion!  No one wants that garbage if we can't build and raid properly.  I don't mind being wiped legit...I learn my weaknesses in my base builds that way but this b.s. under meshing is garbage!  If anyone feels the same way please support post and let's see if WC even cares 10% of what we wish they would....

Everyone sign this petition to get it removed https://www.change.org/p/wildcard-get-rid-of-the-climbing-pick?recruiter=920721829&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi.lightning_2primary_share_options_more.control&utm_content=okt_psf_tw_clinks%3Acontrol

7400 signatures money donated and nothing from wc